Dignics09C on Cybershape Carbon?

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
How would the Dignics09C play on a Cybershape Carbon?

As far as I know, the Dignics09C is a rather hard rubber, so might be suitable for softer or flexier blades. The Cybershape Carbon is a hard and stiff carbon blade, so making spin is not the easiest. But it might be setup suitable for spinny and speedy game, is it?

For anywho who have used such setup on their forehand or backhand, how does it feel for you? How fast, spinny or controllable this setup is? Everything I am curious about.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
I have 09c on both sides and i like it. If you have aggressive game its a good setup, you need to put your body into the shots with the rubber. Actually the cybershape carbon being stiff and pretty fast helps with hybrid rubbers such as 09c that require more physical shots. Only problem you could encounter is pretty heavy head, but on the other hand that makes power loops really penetrating. Brilliant setup if your game revolves around 3rd or 5th ball attacks and most rallies finish quick with strong loops.

Just seen this video and the sweden i think has a very good aggresive style that compliments the blade really well: youtube