Butterfly Innerforce ALC.SOFT vs. Innterforce ZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Yeah I'm looking for something that's closest to the Intensity and yes I do have a big wide FH stroke and swing bpretty hard. I don't mind if using the Butterfly blades allow me to be lazy-er. looool.

I thought the ALC was the bounciest and fastest out of the three while the ZLC was the spinniest?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
ZLC is bounciest. ALC is most stable but also bouncy.
With ZLC you will get more difference between shots of different power/angle. With ALC you will get more stable, not so big difference. I understand why most pros prefer ALC.

I would say ZLF is the spinniest by far, but there's just too much going on to say.

As for the Harimoto blade, eh, I have an aversion to blades as thick as 6.0.
It's really a shame they never made a faster, ZLC version of the LSW, as I'd get that on the spot. I actually very much enjoy the feel of ZLC.
5.6, innerforce ZLC, 152x158, limba limba, 85+- grams.

Or if the harimoto blade is 5.6 I'd also be interested. I love bigger blade heads for spin.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Do you know if ALC.S lives up to its potential? Seems like everyone dislikes it. Ive narrowed it down to either getting the ALC.S or ZLC. What rubbers do you think i should pair with such blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
ZLC is bounciest. ALC is most stable but also bouncy.
With ZLC you will get more difference between shots of different power/angle. With ALC you will get more stable, not so big difference. I understand why most pros prefer ALC.

I would say ZLF is the spinniest by far, but there's just too much going on to say.

As for the Harimoto blade, eh, I have an aversion to blades as thick as 6.0.
It's really a shame they never made a faster, ZLC version of the LSW, as I'd get that on the spot. I actually very much enjoy the feel of ZLC.
5.6, innerforce ZLC, 152x158, limba limba, 85+- grams.

Or if the harimoto blade is 5.6 I'd also be interested. I love bigger blade heads for spin.

The above really looks like a big sales pitch for ALC :)

You play with the LSW ZLF right? What are the big benefits to you? Spinner loops? Easier to block with the blade?

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
The above really looks like a big sales pitch for ALC :)

You play with the LSW ZLF right? What are the big benefits to you? Spinner loops? Easier to block with the blade?

The most striking thing for me is simply how well it's balanced and how it feels in the hand. How professionally it's made and to what incredible standards. You just feel that it's a higher quality make than most blades by the way it sits in your hand and how nimble it is for its weight.

Spinning is spinnier than with other blades I had, but this is to be expected since it is a thin 5.6 blade with a broad 152x158 head, made of softer woods and has an innerfiber composite layer in it which is the lightest and most flexible of all the composites. It's pretty much made to flex and spin the ball.
I think the main advantage of it being a ZLF blade, over a similar wood blade, is that it is simply faster than what you'd expect from the abovementioned specifications. But it's not lightning fast. Viscaria is notably faster, but also harder to spin with. Some thickness 6.0 and above all-wood blades will be noticably springier, more like the Viscaria, and faster in some situations. But sacrifice spin.

The arc on the ball is quite high. It is very noticable how it is higher than thicker blades and Viscaria etc.

On the flip side, I wouldn't say it's easier to block, I think thicker blades I've played with (6.0) are easier to block with, especially all wood ones. And drives are also a bit different than you'd expect. But blocking is solid, I have no problems blocking anything. You could say that the way the blade is built makes straight shots a bit slower so blocking is easier to control.

I'm not sure how to describe really. You see on revspin it's like one of the top 5 and I think, as far as my personal experience goes, it's warranted.

It's very similar to the Korbel you use btw, but for me it has a higher arc and is somewhat faster. I think Korbel is a bit thicker, and the LSW gets around this by using ZLF fiber to get the speed. Also it's lighter.

Last edited: