Chinese National Games 2013

Who do you think will win the Chinese National Games 2013?

• Ma Long

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Yan An

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Zhou Yu

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-final) MA Long Vs FAN Zhendong [HD] [Full Match/Chinese]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ws-final) LI Xiaoxia Vs CHEN Meng [HD] [Full Match/Chinese]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Congrats to Ma Long! He definitely didn't play his best in this tournament, and he was close to defeat against Wang Hao and even closer today against FZD (down 3-2, 9-8). He got through thanks to his stability (and a bit of good luck, of course), rather than the flashy shotmaking he is known for. A great win for him.

FZD can take consolation in the fact that there is an interesting trend of the runner-up being the champion at the next National Games. Ma Lin, Wang Hao, and now Ma Long were all runners-up at the previous Games before winning it. As for a broader view...FZD maybe has the best mix of consistency and aggression I've ever seen. Even when they are in good form, Ma Long and Zhang Jike still give away some cheap points, knowing that they'll ultimately overwhelm the opponent, but FZD is incredibly consistent. Adding to this, he is also insanely quick. Although the way things unfold may ultimately surprise me, it's hard to predict anything but amazing success for FZD in the future.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Any video for the women's final?
just take a look 2 posts up.. lol ..

What is getting on my nerves, is, that for women singles its like there was just a final match?!?!
What about the main draw?
Can anyone get me update about that? Or any videos of women singles?
Final was Xiaoxia vs. Chen Meng.. where are Ding Ning and Liu Shiwen ???
WTF?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011

Last edited:
Pictures: Mens Singles Final

1.jpg

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

1f.jpg

Reactions: Alborz and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013

What is getting on my nerves, is, that for women singles its like there was just a final match?!?!
WTF?
Ding Ning lost to Chen Meng 3-4 in quarter final, Liu Shiwen was beaten 0-4 by Li Xiaoxia in semi-final. Liu Shiwen won the bronze medal

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013

WTF?
And CCTV broadcast other events, you can see the live show from other stations during the game. but we don't have a recorded video by now. Hope there'll be a video later on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
After watching this games, FZD really goes on my nerves, he is so arogant lol, he wins point and then scream ''jooolee'' or ''chooleee'' while he is walking slow, it would be okay if he is jumping around and runing for the ball but this looks so silly. That's my opinion

Guess its just his way to ease his pressure. 16 years old kid in the final of the toughest tt tournament, surely theres a lot of pressure on him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Guess its just his way to ease his pressure. 16 years old kid in the final of the toughest tt tournament, surely theres a lot of pressure on him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Why would he have any pressure? He could be very excited, I am sure that he was, but he didn't have any pressure for sure. Nobody expected him to make something like this, he played relaxed, and that's why he played so good with ease.. He will have great future. But still I don't like his points celebration..