Chinese National Games 2013

Who do you think will win the Chinese National Games 2013?

• Ma Long

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Yan An

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Zhou Yu

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
chinese national games have all the elite chinese players competing, but this doesnt mean it is the strongest tournament in the world. ZJK with injury or not was not so motivated to win, XX the same and WH just played to his 80 90 %. It is not a surprise for me that FZD won because he is very familiar with his teammates playing style.

In the WTTC he was crushed by ZJK and barely won the match (4-3) against Joao Monteiro. In the asian championships he won several points against seya kishikawa but made many mistakes that nearly cost him the match, he won again in the end and its a good thing that he can focus in crucial points in big tournaments...and he is only 16-17? If he builds some character and continue to develop his game, MAYBE we will witness the fastest,in terms of development, youngster chinse player

It may sound ridiculous and extremely crazy but for FZD beating a foreign player is much harder than beating XX or ZJK or WH for example, he is not yet familiar with the european style of play.

He is the most promising talent in China right now undoubtedly, great footwork, powerfull BH & FH and he doesnt lack consistency.

Along with Zhou Yu Yan An and maybe Fang Bo who isnt performing very well lately he will be the next generation for china...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-sf) MA Long - WANG Hao [Full Match/Chinese]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-sf) XU Xin Vs FAN Zhendong [HD/720p] [Full* Match/Chinese]

[Full HD@1080p version below!]

Last edited:
Reactions: Icemanspirit
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Note: my previous post updated with a Full HD version (1080p) of XU-FAN's match!!

Any youtuber (like ttlondon2012, etc...) could use my HD-versions for making high quality (or HD) highlights or short forms

In my video the starred indication above "Full Match" means that a part of the video (maybe some points, sets, etc..) does not recorded

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan