Chinese National Games 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
This might be the end of ZJK sadly !!!

I guess half of your posts are these : its end of zjk . Its time for zjk to retire or he's done and sth simillar to this ..... but again i dont want him to retire at alllllll . He was much better than WTTC . But again we dont know whats gonna happen . No one has his style . He's special

Last edited:
Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
There is still no one who can replace ZJK. Lin Gaoyuan had unexpected losses too. Liang Jingkun and Zhou Yu just the same. Maybe they should give Hao Shuai a second chance ;) There is a bunch of good players, but they are all beatable.
ZJK is not weaker than those who want his place.
By the way, I didn't expected Zhou Kai beat him.
I really trust in Liu Dingshuo's power, but somewhat expected his loss against Ma Te. There are not too many defender in CNT (maybe 2? someone knows for sure), so he is training partner for every CNT member if they want to train against choppers. I remember him for quite a long time, so he's got experience as well.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I guess half of your posts are these : its end of zjk . Its time for zjk to retire or he's done and sth simillar to this ..... but again i dont want him to retire at alllllll . He was much better than WTTC . But again we dont know whats gonna happen . No one has his style . He's special
I am not saying he should retire but speculating whether he will be given more chance as part of CNT. This is because he never performed so poorly for quite some time. Even in WTTC he just played one match before getting knocked out. So, we cant say he was in great form then. And considering the competition in CNT, his own injury issues and the fact that ZJK's big daddy LGL is out of CNT , it is hard to imagine how he can get himself out of the rut and continue to find a place in CNT.
I know you are his die hard fan and for your sake alone I hope he gets his form back.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Men's Singles 1/8 ~ Liu Jikang VS Fan Zhendong

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
xuxin's left arm really has a serious problem. need to ice his arm during the match.
worried.
[emoji17]

Last edited: