Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Tough as nails, harsh, even slightly cruel here and there. Nevertheless, if I had a coach that would observe and evaluate my game so closely I would cherish the brutal honesty to which that might lead. And hopefully take it to heart, and improve.

Either that, or break down and give up. :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
In 2017.02.17 Weihao yan 2017 ping pong champion came to chinese national team training center . He said zhang jike is his idol , especially likes his musculinity. Weihao yan played sand paper with Zhang jike and Liu guoliang . and here is the video : http://tw.weibo.com/1002861732/4076157735906817
photo_2017-02-17_20-18-58.jpg
16730342_1086371381474762_1832400755683843674_n.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
When you look, this mostly has nothing to do with his knees..
Mostly needles are in the path of stomach and in the path of heart and small intestine.
So that is his problem in general, no matter how it manifests..

I don't understand acupuncture but his recent Weibo shows that he went to an orthopaedic surgeon. And Cheng Jingqi mentioned that earlier in his livestreaming, too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews

this time with full subtitles. Its basically the translation of turboZ with a bit more detail.

Personally I dont think LGL is "harsh", he says what he needs to say in order to improve his players.. He praised the players that were unexpectedly good like XCH & LDS and scolded the players which are considered favorites like XX FZD LJK etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun

Actually I spent over 10 minutes watching this video, because after the first time I realised I didnt understand a damn thing except that these two are too fast to watch!
So I watched it again, second time in 25% of the normal speed.
Now it all makes sense..
They are completely insane ;-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Actually I spent over 10 minutes watching this video, because after the first time I realised I didnt understand a damn thing except that these two are too fast to watch!
So I watched it again, second time in 25% of the normal speed.
Now it all makes sense..
They are completely insane ;-)

I think we are witnessing the beginning of next rivalry after ML and ZJK, unless LJK completely screws it up (after LGL speech one can assume that LJK's position in the CNT is not 100 % solid). Would also like to see fang bo zhou yu and yan an achieving a breakthrough . The next cnt generation is also crazy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
That is the question!
But I was talking to my friend who saw Liang Jingkun in the Hungarian open and.. well - he said that he is NOT THAT GOOD as it looks like after he beat Fan Zhendong. He beat him and other CNT players just BECAUSE they KNOW EACH OTHER SO WELL..
That is one thing..
Second thing is - if they would go and play each other (meaning CNT not very known players vs. european top players) - chinese would have the advantage, because european top players are worldwise known and the chinese are not.
So this is really hard question to answer!
I tend to believe that they are NOT THAT GOOD to beat top players like top 20 in the world..
But still they are good enough to be in the top 100 if they would be allowed to play tournaments.

I don´t agree at all. Just check the results of top players in Chinese Super League... Even Timo Boll or Dima didn´t got roughly 50% victories!!