Jul 2012
WEIBO UPDATES
2012 London Olympics

*Sorry for the late updates. Thank you so much for
karlospkc89 for translating.

Zhang Jike's Weibo Updates

August 2 2012

*Before the finals game

I couldn't believe all these if it was 3 years ago,I got all this step-by-step。Since I have achieved it,I should relax and enjoy the process like nothing is a big deal. If I believe in myself, nothing can stop me.

*I don't know who he is referring to in here but I have a theory that maybe it was the 8 badminton players who got disqualified for fixing the game (2 from the Chinese team) but i'm not really sure

This kind of people is worthless to be respected. I can't believe that he could say such thing,totally ridiculous。You don't see how honored your team is,and even that was your teammate!Competing in sports is a tough,but it's ok!Able to pick it up and drop it down is what people expect from us. Maybe today doesn't belong to you, but future will be. LETS GO!

August 4 2012

*After winning Gold

Please permit me to speak how I felt from my heart these two days:I am not talking about myself,but my good brother that we 've been fighting together, Wang Hao!Long time ago people said you had a tough heart,I couldn't really feel that. But when you stood in Olympics' final for your 3rd time, everyone is so proud of you. Your courage your toughness is well worth for all of us to learn. The moment when I achieve victory and high-five and hug with you, what I saw, is the smile with confidence and the calmness. The moment when you salute the crowd in military style,really truly deserves our respect. Your whole entire being and your selfishness act is what we need to learn from you; that's why I don't think there is a loser for this match. Your whole behavior is far worthy than getting a grand-slam!The country needs you, this team needs you. Be the forever strongest.

We all trust you that you are the best. The two brothers who are replacing you had finished our last quest,Lets go!As soon as you don't retire from the Chinese Table Tennis Team,you will always be the leader in our team in our heart. At last,I hope everyone cheers for us, believe we can win the team champion!! !

Source: Zhang Jike's Private Weibo
Translations from
karlospkc89

I surely hope it's selfishlessness :p

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
WEIBO UPDATES PART 8
2012 London Olympics

*More updates on Page 24

Photos from the Chinese Team's Victory Party

3e306824jw1dvj60gc5n6j.jpg3e306824jw1dvnh0qmi9aj.jpg3e306824jw1dvnhr5g7qlj.jpg3e306824jw1dvnkmxlbfsj.jpg3e306824jw1dvpz7zwuqrj.jpg

Source:
http://www.weibo.com/ttxiawa
The girl with a bob cut in the 4th photo, she's also a sports correspondent/journalist. Pretty close with the nanping.

Oct 2011
WEIBO UPDATES PART 9
2012 London Olympics

*More updates on Page 24

Kong Linghui at the Victory Party
3e306824jw1dvpgh3328hj.jpg

Zhang Jike Photos just in, tonight.
3e306824jw1dvrwqm6i08j.jpg3e306824jw1dvrzy8rweqj.jpg

Coach Qin
49c97952jw1dvpg67qz1fj.jpg

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
It's always kinda weird seeing the Chinese athletes smile. I remember reading somewhere their coaches are very strict, not letting them do anything but practice until Olympics are over. Then there's Wu Minxia's parents...

And man what a 180 with Ding Ning's demeanor, she was a mess after the singles final lol

Last edited:
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
It's always kinda weird seeing the Chinese athletes smile. I remember reading somewhere their coaches are very strict, not letting them do anything but practice until Olympics are over. Then there's Wu Minxia's parents...

And man what a 180 with Ding Ning's demeanor, she was a mess after the singles final lol

Thanks for these videos and welcome to the site Synce! :)

I have made a new discussion with these videos about Ding Ning.

Thanks for the awesome photos once again TOT ! :)

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Zhang Ji Ke, Hao Shuai and Hou Ying Chao playing together with the Tibetan mastiff. WOW...Pure - bred Tibetan mastiff is one of the most ferocious animal in the world. And Zhang Ji Ke said, the one in the cage is No 1. in China !

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Zhang Ji Ke's nickname also is “Tibetan mastiff” !:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Haha there are some really nice photo, too bad it's all in chinese ;) It's actually cool that they use social media :)