Chinese Twitter - Weibo

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
NEW UPDATES [DEC 3 2011]

Wang Liqin as the flag bearer! with Li Xiaoxia and Dingning on the side..
1.jpg
Guo Yue, Wen Jia and Chen Meng (2011 Women's Junior Champ)
2.jpg4.jpg
Wang Hao!
5.jpg
Yan An!
7.jpg

Oct 2011
DEC 3 UPDATES PART 2!
I'm familiar with their faces but not their names :D
6.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
except for fang bo and yan an :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
yup Baidu is their biggest search engine and I think they have access to Google too and Yahoo China..

Last time google pulled out from china due to some issue with the government want to enforce some policy on them. Not sure about if they go back in or not. On a side not, baidu was use to implement the google search in engine in their search engine lol...

I was remembering that the time google pulled out, it was a massive hell for the the internet user in china lol

Oct 2011
Last time google pulled out from china due to some issue with the government want to enforce some policy on them. Not sure about if they go back in or not. On a side not, baidu was use to implement the google search in engine in their search engine lol...

I was remembering that the time google pulled out, it was a massive hell for the the internet user in china lol
oh so Baidu bought Google already? I remember when I asked my Chinese friends if they can access google they said yes.. there's Google China but not in all parts of china i guess.. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
qinzhijian
两天的述职结束了,学到了很多,特别是刘凤岩主任总结性发言,发自内心,感人肺腑。珍惜当下!
He says that 2 days briefing is over and we learned a lot, particularly, Director Liu Fengyan concluding remarks, from the bottom of the heart, touchy and cherishing the moments.
''''.jpg
picture from huang biao (national coach getting ready for competitions)
Liu guo liang
刚刚参加中国运动员基金会十周年活动,李宁,林单,体操队所有冠军都出席参与,我们队因军训所以派了我和黄领队施指导代表参加 [惊讶] 和李宁公司美女合影她可是专门服务乒乓球队的哦…要李宁队服就找她
Just attended the 10 anniversary of chinese athletes foundation, li ning, lin dan and champions of gymnastics team also participated, our team is on military training so they sent me and Mr. Hunag to take a group photo with Li ning comapny's representative, who works for table tennis team and if we need clothes we can find her.

It's hard to translate one foreign language to another but I am trying my best to provide better service than google translator..hehe... I'll try my best to keep you updated with latest updated statuses of chinese team and i hope you can forgive some language mistakes coz chinese and english, both are foreign languages for me.. enjoy guys

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
oh so Baidu bought Google already? I remember when I asked my Chinese friends if they can access google they said yes.. there's Google China but not in all parts of china i guess.. :)

As for as i know google is accessible in all parts of china and it's not google.com it's google.cn or google.hk and i think mostly foreigners use google in china as there is few number of chinese who use google in china coz all of them use baidu coz baidu has everything they need about china and living over here in china...~

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Liu Guoliang: 前段时间去访欧一个月,回来五天,又去英国,昨天下午到京,今早八点半去部队军训一个星期,这时差倒的我真是有点时空“穿越”的感觉了!

According to Google Translate, it means...

"Month visit to Europe some time ago to come back five days, went to England, to Beijing yesterday afternoon, at half past eight this morning to force military training for a week, when I was really bad down time "through" feeling! ? To eat is always hungry ... to the point of time on the toilet ... is really hungry. Ha ha ha"

Maybe it would be nice if we have Chinese translators who can translate more accurately :D

Translations:
Spent a month visiting Europe, and back into China for 5 days, and then headed to Britain, arrived Beijing yesterday. Going to the military training today at 8:30am for a week, the time zone difference feels like I am doing time traveling.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
qinzhijian
He says that 2 days briefing is over and we learned a lot, particularly, Director Liu Fengyan concluding remarks, from the bottom of the heart, touchy and cherishing the moments.
View attachment 1029
Liu guo liang
刚刚参加中国运动员基金会十周年活动,李宁,林单,体操队所有冠军都出席参与,我们队因军训所以派了我和黄领队施指导代表参加 [惊讶] 和李宁公司美女合影她可是专门服务乒乓球队的哦…要李宁队服就找她
Just attended the 10 anniversary of chinese athletes foundation, li ning, lin dan and champions of gymnastics team also participated, our team is on military training so they sent me and Mr. Hunag to take a group photo with Li ning comapny's representative, who works for table tennis team and if we need clothes we can find her.

It's hard to translate one foreign language to another but I am trying my best to provide better service than google translator..hehe... I'll try my best to keep you updated with latest updated statuses of chinese team and i hope you can forgive some language mistakes coz chinese and english, both are foreign languages for me.. enjoy guys

man Chinese and English are both foreign language to you!! That's impressive!
They are correct, but you missed something, is that they sent Liu GuoLiang and Mr. Huang to take group photo with Li Ning's representatives. Those are HOT GIRLS, not just normal representatives. :)

Seriously you can't miss the word hot girl, that was quite important!!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Amazing translations, thanks Josh!

And these Photos are fantastic! I need to sign up to Weibo asap! Maybe I could even make a TableTennisDaily account on there?? hmm

Oct 2011
qinzhijian
View attachment 1029
Liu guo liang

yay! thank u very much?! :D chinese and english are foreign to you?! though i can understand google translate a little i dont wanna post my own understanding cuz it's still a lot different from the original meaning so i only post the photos haha :D thanks for translating! :D i hope we get a real official Chinese translator soon.. and better a subber for the videos! :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
man Chinese and English are both foreign language to you!! That's impressive!
They are correct, but you missed something, is that they sent Liu GuoLiang and Mr. Huang to take group photo with Li Ning's representatives. Those are HOT GIRLS, not just normal representatives. :)

Seriously you can't miss the word hot girl, that was quite important!!!

you mean “李宁公司美女”。。sorry i missed...hahahaha