Chinese Twitter - Weibo

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
DECEMBER 27 UPDATES: Xu Xin hates Ma Long?*

xuxin.jpg
*according to Google Translate, that's what he said.

Q: Xuxin, in the end, do you like Ma Long or not?
Xu Xin: I hate him. (cry) He doesn't let me (sleep)

XuXin originally replied 我很讨厌他(cry)天天不让我(sleep) to 许昕 你到底喜不喜欢 马龙 ?

Last edited:
Oct 2011
DECEMBER 27 UPDATES: Zhang Jike is left behind in training because of ads?
Coach Xiao Zhan reposted a fan's rant re Zhang Jike's status in training.
*I think Google Translate got this one. I mean, you get the point right?

xiaozhan.jpg

guidance = coach
division/section = Jike

Last edited:
Oct 2011
DECEMBER 27 UPDATES: Photos from the training and meeting in Xiamen 2010
2000 (2).jpg2000 (4).jpg2000 (1).jpg2000.jpg2000 (3).jpg

edit: just new uploads.. not recent photos.. sorry :)

edit: These was from the winter training in Xiamen LAST YEAR. That explains the Ma Long blade. Anyway, I'm so sorry, I thought it was recent... But these are new photos anway ;)

Last edited:
Oct 2011
The pictures seems to be older. Ma Long still has a Boll Spirit blade in his hands.
really? i was also having doubts. i actually don't know cuz i just got it from a reporter's account. but I've never seen these photos before... i'm sorry for that.. I'll confirm these.. :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
really? i was also having doubts. i actually don't know cuz i just got it from a reporter's account. but I've never seen these photos before... i'm sorry for that.. I'll confirm these.. :)

Hehe no worries ToT, I'm sure its not easy navigating around Weibo as its all in Chinese :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hehe yeah and I asked the reporter just now and he cleared that those were from last year.. :D

Ah okay thanks for that ToT :)

Are there any videos of the Chinese team training matches do you know of? The winter training matches that is.

Oct 2011
Ah okay thanks for that ToT :)

Are there any videos of the Chinese team training matches do you know of? The winter training matches that is.

right now, i haven't found any videos and im not sure if there will be.. but i'll update once i find one of course! :)

Oct 2011
DECEMBER 29 UPDATES: Nvping Winter Training

Recent Photos of the Women's Team!

Recently, Kong Linghui has a fever but he still needs to go to the training hall. Being a coach is not easy!
klh.jpg
Muzi was startled with the camera and covered her face. She was injured just recently with a serious foot pain. She said she would train hard for the return of the Nvping.
muzi.jpg
Break time! Ding Ning is hurriedly eating her additional energy. She said that she gets hungry fast because it's so cold. Her teammates joked: Ding Ning has a long metabolism that's why her height is also long.
dn.jpg
Feet stepping on an inflatable ball, both hands holding a 3kg dumbbell, doing 15 chest squats, 3 in 1, this is Guo Yue's element of physical fitness training for today.
gy.jpg
The tenacious and persistent captain of the Nvping, Guo Yan. Before in the Olympic games in Beijing and Athens, she was not successful. Now, we give all cheers for the London Olympics!
gyan.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
DECEMBER 27 UPDATES: Xu Xin hates Ma Long?*

View attachment 1407
*according to Google Translate, that's what he said.

Q: Xuxin, in the end, do you like Ma Long or not?
Xu Xin: I hate him. (cry) He does/doesn't let me (sleep)

XuXin originally replied 我很讨厌他(cry)天天不让我(sleep) to

I'm not really sure. Who can translate this properly? :)

The quotation you wrote in chinese, it means that I hate him because he doesn't let me sleep. and 许昕 你到底喜不喜欢 马龙 ? it means xu xin you like it or not ma long.... there are no coma or exclamation mark so i don't know who's saying what.. and by the TOT i'll be back soon from exams and help you with translation for now if you have some problems translationg some important stuff just pm me but make sure, not too long...lol

Oct 2011
The quotation you wrote in chinese, it means that I hate him because he doesn't let me sleep. and 许昕 你到底喜不喜欢 马龙 ? it means xu xin you like it or not ma long.... there are no coma or exclamation mark so i don't know who's saying what.. and by the TOT i'll be back soon from exams and help you with translation for now if you have some problems translationg some important stuff just pm me but make sure, not too long...lol

thanks a lot Josh! :) Ok, next time, I'll ask you.. haha! Yup, He asked Xu Xin if he liked Ma Long or not.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Feet stepping on an inflatable ball, both hands holding a 3kg dumbbell, doing 15 chest squats, 3 in 1, this is Guo Yue's element of physical fitness training for today.
View attachment 1425

Wow this training is tough! I use to use these inflatable balls for training, there not easy to squat on. Good for balance and activating all the smaller muscles for explosive power.

Oct 2011
Part 1: DECEMBER 31 WEIBO UPDATES: NANPING TRAINING IN XIAMEN NEW PHOTOS!
2000 (6).jpg2000 (9).jpg2000 (1).jpg2000 (2).jpg2000 (5).jpg
*Maybe another of Liu Guoliang's training techniques. 2 vs 1.

Last edited: