Cling film instead of plastic so-called rubber protectors?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
I use plastic cover for books. Works great and even much thicker than branded protective films.

947890fd3d60425f94c1bbb9ab8d7fcb.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I wrap/wipe them with my special body sweat and toss it into my bat case. I get 2-3x more life from my rubbers than manufacturers' guidelines.

Must be something in my sweat... :D

I tried Der_Echte's sweat on my rubber too just to see if there was any truth in his assertion. His sweat seemed to melt my topsheet. But it didn't seem to do that to his!

Sheesh. I thought I was going to get those spinny backhand loops from that deal and instead I needed to get myself a new set of rubbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I tried Der_Echte's sweat on my rubber too just to see if there was any truth in his assertion. His sweat seemed to melt my topsheet. But it didn't seem to do that to his!

Sheesh. I thought I was going to get those spinny backhand loops from that deal and instead I needed to get myself a new set of rubbers.

Sent from my SweatPhone using Tunertalk

It was because you mistook Ur bottle of Parrafin Oil Tuner for water last night. You ever wipe that stuff on Ur topsheet? I did that once and ruined someone's rubbers I had to buy them new ones.