Content Pulled from The Hijacking of GrandMaster's Thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Here is a suggestion: How about also merge Michael Zhuang aka Tensorbackhand many many little EJ'ing thread into one single mega thread and name it: Michael's EJ guide to EJ'ing.

That is a thought.
He needs to get a super EJ title
Out of my years in numerous forums, I have not met someone who literally asks about different rubbers every single day for as long as I know.

If he was to record a short clip for each rubber he uses, or talks about a day, he would have thousands of hours of video a year.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here is a suggestion: How about also merge Michael Zhuang aka Tensorbackhand many many little EJ'ing thread into one single mega thread and name it: Michael's EJ guide to EJ'ing.

That is a thought.
In many ways, this is quite a good idea. It might cut the # of threads on TTD by 1/3 and the content in all those separate threads is really one topic.

I guess there is more than one TTD member who really has only one subject.

I find it entertaining how, in many threads that are not at all about equipment MZ will ask someone in the thread who is not the OP about some rubber or blade they have listed in their profile or for some other random reason and then completely hijack the thread to turn it into an EJ thread.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Have been occupied with the other threads and only noticing the smearing just now. Just when I'm about to leave it behind, ban hammer has to get me started again. Here goes another and only round of self-reflection in self-defense.

Both acting like babies? I've extended the olive branch shortly after joining the forum in 2018. Still remember how I felt about pnachtwey in our first PM exchange? I humored your requests (threats) and you kept at it (what a baby way to deescalate). Be honest and ask yourself this, did you even read that post first before proceeding with the next threat by waking up a 4-week old reply by brokenball? Is the "right of self-defense" too remote a concept to you or is it not even in your vocabulary?

As promised, I'll engage him as long as you don't retract the threats. 先撩者賤,打死無怨

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/high-or-low-throw-angle.17262/post-223696
It's been 7 years and I honestly think it's high time we got past the argument over nomenclature. It's getting nowhere. Any normal person would simply treat you like a cuckoo when you tell them "throw angle? I'm offended by that." Nobody cares if that term is not your cup of tea. Just move on.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/request-for-ban-review.26480/post-359512
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/request-for-ban-review.26480/post-359524
dVgfeOD.png

In closing this post, here is an analogy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/07/chinas-new-foreign-minister-qin-gang-holds-first-press-briefing.html
Qin, who was until recently China’s ambassador to the U.S., said China would “pursue a sound and stable relationship with the U.S.”

However, he said the Biden administration’s call for “establishing guardrails and not seeking conflict simply means that China should not respond in word or in action when attacked.”

“That’s not possible,” Qin said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFBMO5lrSOQ

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
He needs to get a super EJ title
Out of my years in numerous forums, I have not met someone who literally asks about different rubbers every single day for as long as I know.

If he was to record a short clip for each rubber he uses, or talks about a day, he would have thousands of hours of video a year.
There's folks who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
And just might be the next best thing, but not quite me
Coz' he's the real slim shady.

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Long story short - it's up to ownership to take the need for a moderation *team* seriously. Good luck and thanks for your leadership and service.
I think nobody cares

So sorry guys,

I'm 50 years old, and I like to use bad language, insult people and call people names. So, I must be very mature.

Dan Ives does

So we all know some things here:

Last edited by a moderator:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Lol, Chen Jing was like, what? Coming to the US, I have to become a stripper? She then cancelled her plan after that. :)
Chen Jing actually did so much for table tennis in Taiwan and China.
She started so many clubs and got so much going.

She was in Taiwan about 1 or 2 week ago, continue to give motivation talks at schools where she has her NPO contributing.

Many former pros do so much things in silent

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng