Who do you think will win the Czech Open?

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Koki Niwa

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Jonathan Groth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mattias Falck

• Ruwen Filus

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Kristian Karlsson

• Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Gratz to Kasumi, but what a tournament from Wen Jia. One can only imagine what perseverance it took her to stay at CNT all this time and get to a final at 29 years of age. And by the way, I think it was a let serve after all:
cache.php

This user has no status.
Wen Jia losing 2 games to a foreigner! And now the third. Not just any foreigner - someone as weak as Ishikawa.
Just retire Wen Jia.

CNT just wanted to thank ISHIKAWA for all the fun during those years and sent their pre-retired player so she can at last beat someone !

btw WEN Jia may not be the best CNT member but i vote for her as being the prettiest !

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Adam Bobrow having a fun tournament at the expense of Freitas thanks to the consistently not bouncy floor :rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Ugh!!!!!!! I'm just so sick of china winning all the time i hate china they are ruining the sport and people who keep supporting and wanting these freaking chinese players to win all the time are idiots!!!!!!!! I'm just so sick of it everytime it's the same thing i ****ing hate china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Wow! Freitas can't cope with a change of pace with softer shots from an injured ZPF. I thought ZPF's RPB style is less effective against left hand player. But the deflated ZPF came out beating Freitas 4:2. Well done. Hope to see more of him and other second tier CNT players in the future. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Ugh!!!!!!! I'm just so sick of china winning all the time i hate china they are ruining the sport and people who keep supporting and wanting these freaking chinese players to win all the time are idiots!!!!!!!! I'm just so sick of it everytime it's the same thing i ****ing hate china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, where did all of this come from?
[Emoji15]
Not very sportsmanlike.
There's a simple solution for you mate:
stop whining, practice harder, play better & win.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Nonsense. The ones who want players who are'nt the best to win are idiots. Seeing as China has many great players they usually win. Wanna do something about it? Train harder. Whining is for losers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
thanks for coming out, adding you to my ignore list :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
And ban me if you want to, this forum just seems to be filled with people with very stranges tastes who apparently still enjoy watching table tennis even when it's almost everytime the same damn players from the country who win

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Oh, are these top players mostly all born in the country? Mhhmm, I don't mind. It'd be boring if they were all born in the same crowded cities.

Just kidding, I'm with you. Damn these country bumpkins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
And ban me if you want to, this forum just seems to be filled with people with very stranges tastes who apparently still enjoy watching table tennis even when it's almost everytime the same damn players from the country who win

So why do you come here then? Do you just enjoy insulting everyone with your hatred and childish nonsense?
Boo f*cking hoo

What would be your solution to this then? Any suggestions?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Sorry, but can you explain to me if there was any reasoning behind you making these comments.

I am fine with you not wanting the same results every time. I am fine with you wanting different countries to win some of the time. Or....even....all of the time.

But was there a reason for you making these over the top aggressive posts while voicing sentiments that might be considered racist and attacking a generalized idea of forum members as a group for their personal taste and who they choose to root for?

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
There are many people who support and don't support China to win. But calling those people who support Chinese players idiots is indeed bad. I definitely want others than CNT members to win major tournaments but I do like some of them because of their skills. I think there is a saying if you can't beat them then join them ha ha ... and you'd feel much better.