Daily TT Chit Chat 2

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Send out the GOON SQUAD !!!

Did we break the internet with the first one?

goon squad dirty.jpg

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Onward to 2019, then.

My goals for this year were championships, a 100% win rate, and to leave injury a distant memory.

Having achieved the former, I missed out badly on the latter (neck hernia is here to stay, oy vey vey vey). So I’m now regrouping, and restating my aim.

I’ll try to steer clear of injury fallout, and will have to adapt game tactics and technique. Refocus on the BH, which is suffering much less, and find new ways to re-empower that FH without too much of a penalty.

These are modest goals, so I’ll add the toughest one: which is too keep having fun under the pressure of decline. Ambitious? Certainly!

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Today, I dreamed I went to a club playing at a professional level beating everyone.

I do admit to lucid table tennis dreams, every now and then. They don't necessarily involve glorious victories, but I do often have epiphanies about a single technique. I do remember dreaming of high-powered BH loop kills, including full detail of leg, hip and torso movement. Funny. So I guess that makes us the Roy Orbisons of table tennis... :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Should we really betray the original thread ? the goal was to make it the longest thread ever in a TT forum

Sometimes, you have to have followed someone's posts across multiple forums and social media to notice the quiela in their thinking and the degree to which they can be attention seeking.

Reactions: pgpg
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I do admit to lucid table tennis dreams, every now and then. They don't necessarily involve glorious victories, but I do often have epiphanies about a single technique. I do remember dreaming of high-powered BH loop kills, including full detail of leg, hip and torso movement. Funny. So I guess that makes us the Roy Orbisons of table tennis... :cool:
I'll be crrrryyyyyiiiinnngggg, ovvvveeer you...

:D

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Loopadoop, you can do that at many amateur Korean clubs.

You can do a manno a manno challenge and give a beer handicap. If you are 2 levels better player, in 30 minutes, they drink 1 beer, you drink 3 and then you play a match.

You always have the guys going out for "1 Drink" after TT, you could score there too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
My goals for this year were [...] a 100% win rate

Never thought of this one!

But yes, this thread is useless so might as well. I want a drinking contest with Quadri Aruna, Ma Lin, Chen Weixing (he can bring in Rosskopf as well, we'll keep a seat for him), Jean-Michel Saive, Damien Eloi and Wang Liqin.
Liu GuoLiang to pour the shots, and Jan-Ove Waldner to play the banjo.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Should we really betray the original thread ? the goal was to make it the longest thread ever in a TT forum

The reason I started Chit Chat 2 is because when I go to the original chit chat it clogs up my phone's cache forcing me to have to clean every time after going there.