What if Louis Vuitton sponsors the French TT team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
raised a good question
I asked a while ago, where are the French TT company

now this question is better, where are the French companies

Since French domestic circuit is not bad too, someone can come in to get both the national team + domestic market coverage.

I believe French gov policy does push for sports too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
raised a good question
I asked a while ago, where are the French TT company

now this question is better, where are the French companies

Since French domestic circuit is not bad too, someone can come in to get both the national team + domestic market coverage.

I believe French gov policy does push for sports too
So there is this brand Banco. Quite popular here (I live in France) and virtually no information about it online.

This user has no status.
https://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/products/james-ping-pong-set-monogram-nvprod3640009v/GI0746

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 2.26.04.png

Prithika Pavade is already sponsored by Louis Vuitton

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
What's more important is for French TT companies to muscle their way back into the big leagues of the OEMs in TT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
wow, finally someone from France

hows the cpen drive with Felix now the national hero?
do you hear or see anything about more kids getting in penhold?
Yes you do see a slight increase, however you need to realise that Félix one year ago was still a boy the little brother of Alexis. And penhold is not something our lambda coaches know of.

I think if Felix can keep up over years to come there will be a big change.

Also if he shines on the olympics well that’ll be huge.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
A LV team sponsorship would be interesting. Each tournament would be a fashion showcase with new clothes, shoes, racket covers, and bags. It would be a good attempt to appeal to the female market for those who wish to play in style. $1k shoes, 2k clothes, 2k racket covers, 3k bags. $6k+ to gear up, and $500 perfumes to spray between sets.

This user has no status.
A LV team sponsorship would be interesting. Each tournament would be a fashion showcase with new clothes, shoes, racket covers, and bags. It would be a good attempt to appeal to the female market for those who wish to play in style. $1k shoes, 2k clothes, 2k racket covers, 3k bags. $6k+ to gear up, and $500 perfumes to spray between sets.
in Japan Naomi Yotsumoto tried to open her own TT fashion brand