DHS di ht

This user has no status.
Hello SharkyZG, I haven't played with DHS Di-HT so far, but I have Di-UT and Di-GT9 - it is increasingly difficult to get any blade from this Dipper series recently.
You will be considered lucky, if a seller from AliExpress actually ships one for you (I had to start disputes for 3 different sellers because of not shipping Dipper series blades in my orders).
Luckily, there is a recent addition to the DHS Power series: PG7H, which seem to be nearly identical in structure to Di-HT, and also at around 70% of the latter's price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello SharkyZG, I haven't played with DHS Di-HT so far, but I have Di-UT and Di-GT9 - it is increasingly difficult to get any blade from this Dipper series recently.
You will be considered lucky, if a seller from AliExpress actually ships one for you (I had to start disputes for 3 different sellers because of not shipping Dipper series blades in my orders).
Luckily, there is a recent addition to the DHS Power series: PG7H, which seem to be nearly identical in structure to Di-HT, and also at around 70% of the latter's price.
Good day to you sir,

Have you ever buying from Biguli Sports shop on AliExpress ?

Does this seller is honest and reliable ?

Thank you in advance for your kindness reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
Good day to you sir,

Have you ever buying from Biguli Sports shop on AliExpress ?

Does this seller is honest and reliable ?

Thank you in advance for your kindness reply.

Best regards,

Hello TT Lover,
No, I haven't buy from them anything yet. I bought from around 15 different TT shops, but I haven't seem them yet.

What is composition of di ht?
It is 7 ply hinoki or hinoki,limba,limba,limba,limba,limba,hinoki
And what is head size?

No, under Hinoki, it is all of them Ayous.