Dhs national blue sponge and the prott.cc

image.jpgJust got from Prott.cc my new blade N301 and also the Hurricane 3 Neo National Blue sponge, all genuine, no complaint.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
bobplus - is that really the sponge peeking from the top of the rubber? Did you try playing with your rubber yet to confirm if it really plays that differently from the commercial H3?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
i agree it looks feel and smell genuine but still weird quality. Mayebe this rubers are original but for the small errors in quality they are removed from official usage for cnt players and this way they get out to market withouth any print or packaging.

I've gotta say, small errors sort of means, not National. National means highest quality control standards. The stuff that doesn't pass inspection is part of what Not-National is.

Hope it plays well though.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok .... i agree the name will be DHS H8 Blue sponge .
And how it is playing compared to h8 bosted ?
In first place i have tested it vs H8 commercial boosted the same way ... two layers of GEWO HYDROTEC glue then four thin layers of baby oil ,then two layers of the same glue .
First i have to say it is heavier then commercial boosted rubber .
I have placed it to my off+ custom aramid carbon 92g and with the dhs tg3-60 on bh it has more then 210 grams (but i have 2mm oversize cuts of the rubbers).
The short serves have the same spin and feel, because the top sheet is the same . But on fast serves where the sponge is applied there is definitely more spin.
The touch game s practically the same as h8 commercial which is just great and one of the best.
But what is surprisingly much better is the drive game here is it pretty easy mow .. The speed is better ,now it is just really fast but not like bouncy tensors it is just wow speed but fully under control. The throw angle is higher and it is more consistent...down the line shots are just easy and very controllable. Flat shots just shines ... this part was difficult with commercial h8 tuned or not .
And the best at the end ... looping is just awesome ,very safe and fast shots. Now it looks like i can play table tennis ;-)
The spin is crazy and the opponent is missing the ball very often.
But there is one big problem ....... I like it a lot ... i will never go back to commercial version again ;-( so i have to find more money.
That said i`m very satisfied .... and with the player i have played before i have 11-9 or 9-11 scores ... and now im playing 11-3 .
This is a offensive rubber and i just hitting every ball i can, no matter what spin they apply onto the ball .. It is just easy with it .

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
bobplus - is that really the sponge peeking from the top of the rubber? Did you try playing with your rubber yet to confirm if it really plays that differently from the commercial H3?
Yes the spnge is peeking from the rubber. This is H8 not H3 and yes it is a big difference compared to h3 or h8 comercial.... With h8 it has common topsheet but the sponge is like live version of death brother..... But still the dead brother was great.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
ok here is a update video after few months and with more national rubbers from www.prott.cc
And once more all the rubbers comercial plays like locked national verssions ..... i just love the national versions but i`m training with robot with the comercial versions ......

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
ok here is a update video after few months and with more national rubbers from www.prott.cc
And once more all the rubbers comercial plays like locked national verssions ..... i just love the national versions but i`m training with robot with the comercial versions ......

OMG how can it be so sticky? Did you put some glue on the topsheet? :D A commercial rubber loses tackiness in a few days.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
this is due the cleaning after each game and due the adhesive foliage for cover ... in the play the tackiness is small after 15 min for the ball drop but it s still there if you press the topsheet. .... after cleaning it is back also for soft touch.