Dignics 05 vs Dignics 80 for Forehand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
D05 is v good for BH especially , some might prefer T05 for FH as it gives an edge in terms of consistent spins and catapult to provide winners ,

D05 will be good , but it will require more effort for FH to get the best out of it.
Depending on playing style, requiring more effort might be a good thing. The thing I found about D80 maybe it was the speed of the opponent's racket, it felt it played a lot like T05, where he got good spin with very short strokes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It’s down to technique. Mayb the person who frustrates you with D80 has good technique. As you have been suggested Mayb have D05 on one side and D80 on other, then u can twiddle and you will know which u prefer on fh or bh.

I myself have 2 blades the same and I bought the second blade purely to test rubbers without disrupting my actual set up. I compared H3N is v bs and I compared D05 v D80 about nearly 2 yrs ago and I quickly settled on bs and D05 and I won’t change now.

Now I have 2 blades identical one for training one for matches and comps.
Maybe, but he actually finds D05 slow and hard to use. It's not like I don't beat the guy ( I usually do), but I find his spin just counterintuitively heavy - short strokes but there is massive rotation and sometimes incredible speed. So far, I haven't felt a player doing the same with D05 but maybe I just haven't played enough D05 users because they all do say it is a great spinning rubber. D80 reminded me much more of traditional T05 spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Lol
Dude, you have two spare D05 max and you are calling me an EJ. :p.
Is that something offensive? I'm not ashamed of it (I have more such unopened rubbers and blades because I wanted to own it for curiosity).
Read my 1st post again, in which in the first paragraph I question and explain certain aspects, and at the end I say: otherwise if it is curiosity and EJ then feel free....w/o judging.
I don't know how old are you (do not need to reply) but nowadays I noticed that current teenagers have a problem with proper understanding what was written.... ehhh.... don't worry I will not write here anymore if you feel it affected you personally, Dude. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: deepanmania
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Is that something offensive? I'm not ashamed of it (I have more such unopened rubbers and blades because I wanted to own it for curiosity).
Read my 1st post again, in which in the first paragraph I question and explain certain aspects, and at the end I say: otherwise if it is curiosity and EJ then feel free....w/o judging.
I don't know how old are you (do not need to reply) but nowadays I noticed that current teenagers have a problem with proper understanding what was written.... ehhh.... don't worry I will not write here anymore if you feel it affected you personally, Dude. :)
Ha, I'm not offended and I'm not a teenager dude.
I thought you were not an EJ, so I replied to you on that aspect.
Eventually, I'll also become one but not now. :). I'm not being offensive in that reply.
Chill. I need your opinions too...

Reactions: disaster3