Dignics 09c vs Sanwei Target National new version vs Jupiter 3 Asia vs DHS 8-80 for FH on TB ALC blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Looking for a replacement to D09c. I love the rubber, but I find it’s not that long lasting and it’s really expensive. So I’ve been looking at other hybrid rubbers with that tacky top sheet to decrease the slippage I feel with an older D09c, but I am still concerned about shifting away from the 09c high throw angle. I also have no idea if the speed of these other rubbers comes close to 09c, so any info on that would be much appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Looking for a replacement to D09c. I love the rubber, but I find it’s not that long lasting and it’s really expensive. So I’ve been looking at other hybrid rubbers with that tacky top sheet to decrease the slippage I feel with an older D09c, but I am still concerned about shifting away from the 09c high throw angle. I also have no idea if the speed of these other rubbers comes close to 09c, so any info on that would be much appreciated.
H8-80 won't work at all because its slow. I don't think Target National works at all, because it has a low throw angle.

Jupiter 3 would be an acceptable option for sure. Loki Arthur China would be a good option, Loki GTX with tuning would be a good option as well. Also you might consider Bloom Power.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
J3 is good but for half of the year - after the factory tuning evaporates. And if you want something close to D09C you should choose the correct hardness and boost the rubber - without boosting it plays like a fast Chinese rubber, no more. Maybe the tuned GTX is good, I don't know. Bloom Power with booster can be compared with D09C.
I have been using 729 Geospin Tacky for a year. At first it was very dead. I have boosted it twice. The last time was ~3 months ago, I think the effects was evaporated. Now it is like a clone of D09c, really. During a year I was looking for a replacement for D09C and the final rubber was the rubber I've always played with. The sponge finally broke in. Now my EJing way is finished(with Chinese rubbers)
After all you can try a lot of cheap options but for most of them you need booster, so order the bottle😏.
(Idk where to write "a" and "the", I'm sorry for my grammar)

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
What abou Tibhar K3?
Doesnt last as long as the d09c (ive heard) but its a lot cheaper if you buy it with discount...

I played a few chinese rubbers (h3, h8, bloom spin, bloom power, origin soft, geospin tacky) but nothing comes close to the k3.
Ive to say i only boosted the bloom power once, all the other unboosted...

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
I like 8-80. It is very safe, linear and do-it-all. If it's too slow - hit harder! :)
D09c is, of course, also a great rubber but with a harder feeling. Not as forgiving. Jupiter 3 was unplayable for me. Had to put extreme amount of effort in every stroke.
Rakza Z is also an alternative. Not as long lasting though.