Donic Dotec Blades

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
82C5E62D-3D67-4EC3-A4E0-EA5B564E6124.jpeg59D6EBE6-0FAE-4693-93C4-2D795CC72275.jpegA2CC9F00-AB69-486F-811E-9482037EE384.jpeg
I have 3 Donic Dotec Blades (2 shown) and 4 SDC blades with the ‘Dotec’ wings, flared handle.

Reactions: turbozed and DG89
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
(y) From me!!
The ergonomic handle shape promotes a slightly FH orientated grip, a little more closed on FH side, flip side is that BH grip (if you don't alter grip) is slightly more open.
Downside if you are a bit of an EJ is that you can't twiddle easily so it makes it awkward to test a rubber on both BH & FH wings!!!

I liked the really comfortable thicker rounded wings, so I contacted Sergio (SDC Blades), sent over a couple of scale sketches, with some dimensions and he made the first 2 blades, really high quality workmanship!!
The blade, centre photo, black rubber, handle is slightly longer than the norm, 5mm+ or so, flared handle shape, with the 'dotec' wings.
I used to sand down the wings on most blades, sometimes felt like they were digging in!!
I found that my grip tightness eased of, it was never really too tight but I just felt my hand was more relaxed.
the fared handle, is more straight flared hand, taken from BTY's 1st TAMCA blade. It's really easy to twiddle these blades, everything is smooth and rounded, the blade spins really easily!!!

Reactions: DG89 and turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
(y) From me!!
The ergonomic handle shape promotes a slightly FH orientated grip, a little more closed on FH side, flip side is that BH grip (if you don't alter grip) is slightly more open.
Downside if you are a bit of an EJ is that you can't twiddle easily so it makes it awkward to test a rubber on both BH & FH wings!!!

I liked the really comfortable thicker rounded wings, so I contacted Sergio (SDC Blades), sent over a couple of scale sketches, with some dimensions and he made the first 2 blades, really high quality workmanship!!
The blade, centre photo, black rubber, handle is slightly longer than the norm, 5mm+ or so, flared handle shape, with the 'dotec' wings.
I used to sand down the wings on most blades, sometimes felt like they were digging in!!
I found that my grip tightness eased of, it was never really too tight but I just felt my hand was more relaxed.
the fared handle, is more straight flared hand, taken from BTY's 1st TAMCA blade. It's really easy to twiddle these blades, everything is smooth and rounded, the blade spins really easily!!!
Thank you for your comment 👍

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
I have always had bad time with the cork covered handles. The owner always offers sheer objection against removing a piece of cork nearest to handle, getting me mad and vexed. Some headache to racket control umpires. 💥

NVd161-kJ6c.jpg

-----------------
FAIR PLAY FIRST

Last edited: