durability of donic bluefire jp01 turbo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 2 reviews
hi guys, can anyone pls share to me about the durability of donic bluefire jp01 turbo, the condition of top sheet and sponge, how long will it last? thank you..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I have a black one for about 10 months on Intensity Carbon. Have not play much with it as this is not my favourite. Still top sheet is showing quite a bit of wear and lost the shine. Grip is just fine after this long. It has the usual problem of shrinking when still glued on the blade probably due to the slick face of Intensity. Have just remove and reglue with baby oil to bring back to size. Sponge is fragile but I think it is already improved over the first gen bluefire. Hard to not damage the sponge when removing some stubborn old glue.

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
Durability depends very much on you, and how sensitive you are to (slow) changes in the characteristics. I know people who get 2 years out of a Bluefire, others that change every 2 months or so. If you always need to high grip that the new rubbe comes with, you might have to change more often. The catapult of the sponge drops very slowly, similar to almost every other 'glue effect' type rubber on the market, including Tenergy.