Hurricane pro 3 Turbo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
I have a few questions about the Hurricane pro 3 Turbo (H3T):

1- What are the differences between the H3T orange and H3T blue?

2- How would their throw angle be described as?

3- How fast are they compared to the Donic Bluefire M1?

4- How durable are they?

5- How easy to use are they?

(If you don't have an answer for all of them, at least answer the questions you know the answer to)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

4- How durable are they?

(If you don't have an answer for all of them, at least answer the questions you know the answer to)
If I remember correctly, orange is slightly bouncier and blue has more dwell time and spin.
I only used orange before, but the throw angle is just normal to me. Not high, not low, fairly standard.
They are extremely slow compared to M1. It is not a tensor rubber, it is very stiff/dead.
They are like most Chinese tacky rubbers, very durable. You could use them for years probably.
They are not easy to use without booster, because they are quite dead and slow.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
If I remember correctly, orange is slightly bouncier and blue has more dwell time and spin.
I only used orange before, but the throw angle is just normal to me. Not high, not low, fairly standard.
They are extremely slow compared to M1. It is not a tensor rubber, it is very stiff/dead.
They are like most Chinese tacky rubbers, very durable. You could use them for years probably.
They are not easy to use without booster, because they are quite dead and slow.
But the description said that they have a bouncy japanese sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
I know. I also bought it thinking it would be a bouncy hybrid rubber, but it was nowhere near what i thought.
I need a slower rubber than the M1 but not by much, I want it spinnier, and I want it tacky with a medium to medium high arc... What would you recommend me? (If possible, I want the rubbers to be available at tabletennis11.fr)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I need a slower rubber than the M1 but not by much, I want it spinnier, and I want it tacky with a medium to medium high arc... What would you recommend me? (If possible, I want the rubbers to be available at tabletennis11.fr)
Maybe something like Dragon Grip or rakza Z falls into that category.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Just try a commercial H3, about 38 hardness and take it from there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

4- How durable are they?

The NH3PTB is a high quality rubber, it is very hard, cca H42,5, and demanding. I'm glad I tried, but going for softer next time...

2- The throw angle is like H3, for me about middle
4- Very durable
5- Easy to use, but no easy to get the maximum of which it is capable of

Now in India, not much time. The enormous tea plantations of Munnar area are incredible... Everybody knows Daarjeeling, but it is a drop of water in compare to that...