European Team Table Tennis Championships 2023

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
I think Truls were so nervous that it paralyzed his game against Felix and almost against Alexis too. Truls has a great power fh but how many of those we saw in first 5 sets?
After a chat with Kristian he started to execute his normal game plan and this time it wasn't too late. I think this win can mean quite a lot for his career and mental toughness.

Wow great comeback from truls
Yep it was, and it was all mental. Big Bruno collapsed in two matches. It can happen to anyone, he’ll be back soon. Now I am looking forward to see how this win effect Truls, should be a mental boost.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: mikeytt
Good comeback given the event but completely understandable given where Alexis is in his development. It is all really insane, a bit puzzled by their decision to play Alexis in the power spot but it probably would not have made a difference.
It's all in the head.
As a coach I would have put Alexis as No1 anyway, seems only logical but tactically they might have been better off putting Felix in that spot.
Indeed, it (maybe) wouldn't have mattered much.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Man, how can the 2 commentators get the expedite rule wrong?

Jan 2018
1-3. Bernie took G1 16:14 but lost G2 after leading 7:4 (?) and it went downhill from there.

Reactions: NextLevel