For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Zaid, there are many people who have bought from Chen Chen. I have not heard any of them complain afterwards.

I have heard happy customers who have said the products are legit.

The products might be specialty items that are out of my price range. But I don't know of any unhappy customers. And if that is the case, I doubt they would be counterfeit.

BTW: Holyfield was a boxer who was nicknamed Evander "Real Deal" Holyfield. He was a 4 time heavyweight champion. He defeated Mike Tyson 2 times.

Was he really most famous for his moves in the ring? Or was it actually getting both ears bitten by Mike Tyson as Tyson pulled the biggest sore loser move in history?

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: MORV and Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I agree but did you watch the video I posted?

It is interesting that there are a lot of decent pieces of information and opinions that I agree with in that video. Then there are some that are partial truths.

I can get myself a setup for a very low price that is quite good. I don't need anything special. I definitely wouldn't want or use something that the guys on the CNT use.

There are a lot of online stores that sell counterfeit products claiming it is National issue. There are places that sell old, outdated equipment that was National issue 4-5, 10 years ago. But isn't any longer what DHS is making today. I've seen some sell the old National H3 from the days when it was made for speed glue. I have even seen Ma Long's personal Skyline 3 rubber. Now it is real. It is Skyline 3 that was made for Ma Long. But Ma Long only used Skyline 3 for a few months in 2011. :)

But there are also people who have an inside contact and do have access to the real stuff. Suga D would know if what he got was real or fake and so would several other of the forum members who bought from Chen Chen. By the way, Suga D was also given a used, old sheet of National rubber from one of the pros. So he had one that could not be anything but legit to compare to the ones he got from Chen Chen. :)

So, as to your accusation that he has fake products, he can substantiate that what he is selling is real, or Giang, the TTDaily Equipment Moderator, would have done something about it a long time ago.

If what you are saying is, what he is selling might not be the right thing to use for many forum members, that may be true. But they still have the right to buy it if that is what they want.

And if you feel you, or other people, don't need to spend as much money on products as the prices charged here, I may agree. But what Chen Chen is selling is specialty items. And if you don't like the price, nobody will force you to buy it.

But unless you can show how one of his products is counterfeit, I wouldn't go accusing him of it when he and several other forum members can legitimately substantiate that the products he is offering are what he says they are.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
So you think everything he said in the video is a lie? Did you even watch the video? And by the way did anyone ever ask Chen Chen how he got this equipment?

You really like playing the wise guy, don´t ya? Well, here we go. You asked for it...

-firstly Carl is absolutely right: i got my first H3National from a TTPro i personally know, who also played with that rubber. He also showed me what to look for. And i also gave him some of my Haifu Black Oil i´ve got from Chen Chen, and he has confirmed it simultaneously to be real.

-secondly there are quite a few people on this forum that have already bought from Chen Chen. Reliable people who have bought national rubbers already before. None of them ever complained.

-thirdly: to give an answer to your question: yes, i have asked him, where he got his stuff from.
BTW: Luckily you can click on Chen Chen´s avatar and find all the posts he´s made. Somewhere there is the info you´ve been looking for so desperately.

-fourth: you took a vid as "EVIDENCE" from a Vietnamese guy who stays in France reveiling Chinese secrets? Doesn´t that smell fishy to you? Find your mistake!

You must be some kid who likes saying something clever, but actually just spread BS and like to try to insult reliable forum members (Remember your BS about Weikert?)
Better come back when you have something substantial to bring to the table!
Over and out!

Last edited:
First off I am 23 years old so I don't know if that is considered kid or not. As for being called dumb*** all I can conclude is that you can't watch your language. I looked for around 10 minutes through Chen Chen's posts and I couldn't find it. So Chen if you read my post could you please repost that or something?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Edited the 'dumbazz'.
But actually i shouldn't, 'cause actually you should rather watch your frigging accusations claiming stuff you can't backup! Your claim is quite insulting. And you haven't been asking if his stuff is real, you just said:
Everyone here knows that the 'national' equipment he is selling is all fake
and do you consider that as polite?? So please don't tell me to watch my language when you're insulting other people at the same time, lad!

One more thing. One of my best friends who stays in TX, had a business trip to Beijing last November and has brought me two H3N​ National looking exactly the same from a total different source (provincial and national rubbers are quite common in China. Provincial ofc much more) So if you know someone from China who plays some time he should be able to organize some rubbers for you too, if you don't wanna trust Chen Chen. It's up to you. I believe Chen Chen would have answered already if it wasn't for your insultings.

1486851071389.jpg

Last edited:
From what I know and read and have been told the only people who have access to the real stuff are the CNT. The average person in China doesn't. So unless Chen has connections with them i don't know how else he could get their stuff. Also, I apologize if I insulted Chen with that post I should have worded it better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
You're actually not wrong here. The National stuff is not so easy to get and you need some good connections for this, but if you have those contacts then certainly it's available (like my friend has brought me as you could see from above's post) whereas the provincial rubbers are relatively easier to achieve.
There are quite a few reliable (web-) shops selling them.
But i agree, the whole marketing strategy of DHS isn't clear.
At the WTTTC in Kuala Lumpur DHS had a little shop selling National and provincial rubbers, but they haven't sold them in large numbers.
Maybe they just realized how many people want those rubbers and started producing these National Bluesponge rubbers in bigger batches to be able to sell the ones that got rejected by the players. But that's just my personal assumption.

Tbh i don't know. But what i do know is that DHS has lately been producing rubbers in the name of other european companies like Stiga and Soulspin. So that assumption would make sense to a degree.

You're first posts nearly made me loose it for a minute. That wasn't really necessary. Wanna apologise for that.

Hope Chen Chen is gonna shine some light on this anyways.

Reactions: bobpuls and Lolman
Yeah one thing about these 'National' rubbers like EmRatThich said in his video is that they have high throw angles and are not very hard. There is a Chinese guy at the club where my uncle plays who uses this 'National' equipment and my uncle played with it and said that he didn't feel much of a difference between the 'National' version and the regular one except the 'National' one was easier to play with due to the bigger arc and softer sponge (I don't thing ML, FZD, ZJK rubbers have these characteristics). Also, that Chinese guy said he wasn't completely sure about his 'National' rubber being authentic despite the fact that he gets it from China.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Yeah one thing about these 'National' rubbers like EmRatThich said in his video is that they have high throw angles and are not very hard. There is a Chinese guy at the club where my uncle plays who uses this 'National' equipment and my uncle played with it and said that he didn't feel much of a difference between the 'National' version and the regular one except the 'National' one was easier to play with due to the bigger arc and softer sponge (I don't thing ML, FZD, ZJK rubbers have these characteristics). Also, that Chinese guy said he wasn't completely sure about his 'National' rubber being authentic despite the fact that he gets it from China.
I can agree with that. I have played extensively with the commercial, orange prov, blue prov and blue national hurricane 3.

I agree the national sponge is more elastic and spring-like than the prov and commercial sponge.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Thank you all for the posts above. Had busy day today. Will have a bit more time tomorrow. By the way, it is not my first time to have questions about hurricane rubbers from this youtube video. Let's discuss about the products and how hurricane rubbers performance. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So you think everything he said in the video is a lie? Did you even watch the video? And by the way did anyone ever ask Chen Chen how he got this equipment?

I am glad the hubbub has died down and things got pointed in the right direction. But how could you have made this comment after the one I made about the information in EmRatThich's video? I mean, really? Didn't I explain the thing about many things that were true and many things that were partially true but not actually correct? Didn't I explain this? And right after it, you make this post?

Come on. You have to put the information together better than that.

And you must not have read this paragraph:

So, as to your accusation that he has fake products, he can substantiate that what he is selling is real, or Giang, the TTDaily Equipment Moderator, would have done something about it a long time ago.

But, I am glad things are sorting out better now.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D and Stanny
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
I don't understand why people thought of emratthich's video as illegitimate as there are some good info in there. As I am dealing with Chinese on business side probably more than many folks here I am very skeptical of their claims. I am not saying Chen Chen goods are fake, though. However, if anyone traveled to Shenzhen's Lowu shopping center you'd know how the most fake market in the world looks like. Rolex, Chanel, LV, etc. are exactly like the real ones if you are willing to pay higher. Thus it is so easy to fake a Hurricane 3 national that you may never find out if it is real or not. The Chinese can fake even a whole Cisco router system with exact software mistakes! I think everyone should be careful but it is your money anyway.

I don't understand why people thought of emratthich's video as illegitimate as there are some good info in there. As I am dealing with Chinese on business side probably more than many folks here I am very skeptical of their claims. I am not saying Chen Chen goods are fake, though. However, if anyone traveled to Shenzhen's Lowu shopping center you'd know how the most fake market in the world looks like. Rolex, Chanel, LV, etc. are exactly like the real ones if you are willing to pay higher. Thus it is so easy to fake a Hurricane 3 national that you may never find out if it is real or not. The Chinese can fake even a whole Cisco router system with exact software mistakes! I think everyone should be careful but it is your money anyway.

I know right. Chinese can make a copy of anything. My father bought a few fake Rolexes and other copies of watches made in China (he already knew they were fake and got em dirt cheap). Still the copy can easily deceive the average person. Only if you open up the watch can you tell it is fake.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
I know right. Chinese can make a copy of anything. My father bought a few fake Rolexes and other copies of watches made in China (he already knew they were fake and got em dirt cheap). Still the copy can easily deceive the average person. Only if you open up the watch can you tell it is fake.

If he knew they were fake then he probably paid them cheap. An excellent fake Rolex cost my Chinese friend $500 in 2004!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
It's very common. There's a difference in mentality between buying luxury goods and useful items such as TT rubber or a fridge. Luxury goods just need to look the same to the real one. Chinese factory sells fake LV bags for half the price but with almost identical sewing techniques. For that many women buy. They still feel good in front of friends (that's probably the sole purpose anyway). Nobody can tell unless a LV expert spend an hour examining the bag.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

If he knew they were fake then he probably paid them cheap. An excellent fake Rolex cost my Chinese friend $500 in 2004!
yh i know but some of the cheap copies aint bad either. My dad got a copy of a Penerai which was only $50 (original price is around $100,000!) and many people were like OMG and a few even offered to buy it. It even hat a mechanical movement not some rubbish battery. But yeah the materials and quality were a lot worse than the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.