For Sale: Timo Boll Innerforce ZLF Anatomical with Near New Tenergy 05 both side

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hi All

So i mentioned in a thread recently that a vet in my area has been buying all maner of blades + rubbers to prep himself for the new poly balls.
This is one of those set ups which is left over after all his experiments!!

£100 for the set up and EITHER
- post and packaging on top - only going to send this recorded delivery as i dont want this going missing during post
- you can pick this up off me locally,
- you can meet me at the Herritage oil sussex competition this weekend and pick it up there

So for sale is:
- Timo boll innerforce ZLF blade, purchased off a seller on ebay who runs a club up north (id rather be honest and state this so no one is put off) the blade came perfect condition, arguably the box was a bit scuffed.
- 2 new sheets ofTenergy 05 used for a couple hours max. Again to be honest, these were bought and trialed on a Zhang Jike Super ZLC blade - subsequently removed and the blade sold to a friend as it was too fast for the vet player. Since then the rubbers have been put onto this blade.

Pictures attached show the blade glued up with tenergy 25, this is because these are the rubbers he normally uses on his Timo Boll ALC blade. These have been removed and put onto an old TB ALC blade and sold to a friend at the local club.

Im getting new pictures with the 05 glued on so you can see.

Personally i would have bought this set up myself but i found my Micheal maze and tenergy 05-fxs set up a little too quick for me and bought his Innerforce AL off him instead with 05-fx's for a slower set up.

many thankss!
any questions PM me on here!

Jon

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Pictures as attached. together with updated tenergy 05 images (the first 2 images, the other images are where the 25 was on the blade)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
What is the weight of the blade?

Just spoke to him he said the blade was roughly 87grams and tenergy would be the normal weight for a butterfly blade given the head size is the same on standard size butterfly heads.but he hasn't got a digital scale to weigh it on only old school brass cookery scales haha