Got a racket from Anders Lind

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
ESN doesn't use "factory boosting"', never they did before.

Be happy.
You might be right. Chemicals was just an assumption. My bad.
But their sponges normally dies within 2-3 months. The rubbers mentioned in the first post behaves as expected and (probably)not due to extra treatment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I would personally hold the blade in my personal collection and frame it! I would not play with it!

However it is your toy so you can do whatever you want with it!

About the glue, because my blade is laquered, I always use two layers of glue on the blade and two layers of glue on the rubber. Nothing annoys me more than having put the blade together and cut the rubber, but yet the top 1/3 or top 1/4 of the rubber does NOT stick to the blade. Then I have to take the rubber off and repeat the process again. When you do it the second time, the chance of uneven glue put on the rubber is too high. I rather put two layers from the first get-go.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
So some time ago Anders Lind the Danish player won his first pro tournament in 2023. To celebrate he was doing a give away of his blade....It is the Donic Original true carbon blade and 2 fast donic rubbers. It became my favorite blade right away. Easy to control and fast etc...
Lucky you!!
What is the weight of Anders' blade? Thanks!
I currently play with the DOTC and find it to me better than the BTY ALC lineup.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
just because the boost is build into the manufacturing process and therefore into the sponge does not directly translate into
UNBOOSTED.
There's no way it isn't factory tuned. I haven't played with an ESN tensor rubber that hasn't had speed glue feeling and have shrunk within the first month. These are immediate giveaways of factory boosting.

G1 for example doesn't shrink and doesn't have that speed glue feeling and stupid loud sound.

Bluestorm, Desto, Bluefire, Bluegrip, and tons others, from many companies, especially the softer versions of their rubbers, behave exactly like they are boosted, that's factory tuning.

The rubbers also feeling like bricks after 3~4 months is another sign of it. A G1 isn't gonna change much in feel from day 1 to day 200. These other ones will feel like car tires fixed to kitchen sponges within the 4th month.

G1 is similar to Hurricane 3 in that matter, they hold their feeling until they die. On the other hand ESN tensors behave like boosted H3, they both change feeling completely in a few months and loose speed, feeling and a lot of elasticity.

Then H3 requires reboosting and the ESN tensor requires a 3 pointer straight into the trash where it belongs.

Butterfly and DHS supremacy, down with the Germans!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
There's no way it isn't factory tuned. I haven't played with an ESN tensor rubber that hasn't had speed glue feeling and have shrunk within the first month. These are immediate giveaways of factory boosting.

G1 for example doesn't shrink and doesn't have that speed glue feeling and stupid loud sound.

Bluestorm, Desto, Bluefire, Bluegrip, and tons others, from many companies, especially the softer versions of their rubbers, behave exactly like they are boosted, that's factory tuning.

The rubbers also feeling like bricks after 3~4 months is another sign of it. A G1 isn't gonna change much in feel from day 1 to day 200. These other ones will feel like car tires fixed to kitchen sponges within the 4th month.

G1 is similar to Hurricane 3 in that matter, they hold their feeling until they die. On the other hand ESN tensors behave like boosted H3, they both change feeling completely in a few months and loose speed, feeling and a lot of elasticity.

Then H3 requires reboosting and the ESN tensor requires a 3 pointer straight into the trash where it belongs.

Butterfly and DHS supremacy, down with the Germans!
Well written.