Hong Kong Open 2018

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
From watching that match, the thing I took away most was that Stoyanov actually played really well. ZJK seemed to make some cheap errors, which is expected after so long without match play, but he looked faster overall, and he has slimmed down a bit.

Ma Te will be tough but ZJK has always been good vs defense, so lets see what happens :)

Stoyanov is a strong and underrated player who has a wide range(a win over Dima to his credit even though Stoyanov himself isn't consistently top level). It's very easy to look down on such players when you don't remember who they are and ZJK didn't show the injury game he has had recently. I know some people want him to return to WTTC form before they are happy but injuries aside, what I have seen is encouraging enough. His level is top 20.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what i see ... jike's praising ;) hahaa . Nice . I asked the result and didnt had net to come for a while to see what the result is . I was checking the reply from next level with stress then i saw drunix has written 4 _ 2 . What a game i missed .today was a very busy day for me ..... Nooooo . I must watch it nowwwww .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what i see ... jike's praising ;) hahaa . Nice . I asked the result and didnt had net to come for a while to see what the result is . I was checking the reply from next level with stress then i saw drunix has written 4 _ 2 . What a game i missed .today was a very busy day for me ..... Nooooo . I must watch it nowwwww .
not a bad match, but there were more interested and intense matches. Anyway this match reminds me old style matches when defenders were mostly choping the ball far away from the table and attacker used 99% of forehand attack. Solid performance by ZJK. Somehow now when I see main draw and last result of these players ZJK has his chances. I would love to see him against WCT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
MEN'S SINGLES MAIN DRAW

WONG Chun Ting HKG
HABESOHN Daniel AUT

PERSSON Jon SWE
LEBESSON Emmanuel FRA

FRANZISKA Patrick GER
JIANG Tianyi HKG

ZHOU Qihao CHN
GROTH Jonathan DEN

ASSAR Omar EGY
GAO Ning SGP

ZHANG Jike CHN
YOSHIMURA Maharu JPN

STEGER Bastian GER
CHO Seungmin KOR

JANG Woojin KOR
MATSUDAIRA Kenta JPN

FREITAS Marcos POR
DUDA Benedikt GER

UDA Yukiya JPN
ARUNA Quadri NGR

JEONG Sangeun KOR
LIM Jonghoon KOR

KIM Donghyun KOR
CHUANG Chih-Yuan TPE

FILUS Ruwen GER
GNANASEKARAN Sathiyan IND

YOSHIMURA Kazuhiro JPN
OSHIMA Yuya JPN

UEDA Jin JPN
YOSHIDA Masaki JPN

ZHU Linfeng CHN
LEE Sangsu KOR

Reactions: JST and Suga D
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
UDA Yukiya JPN
ARUNA Quadri NGR

Please...please...play on TV tables...

Reactions: JST
This user has no status.
ZJK has Yoshimura next, and is in the same half as WCT :)

So he has avoided Lee Sangsu till the final haha :)

Maybe revenge is on the cards ;)

Watching ZJK play Ma Te is torture. I don't know whom to root for. I really want Ma Te to win, since he doesn't have many opportunities to play in international events. But ZJK is a legendary player who's been absent for way too long. I wish they could both make it through the prelim...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful match. Glad to see him return to the table so strong.
Ma Te isn't an easy opponent. Must have been very exhausting. Hope he can recover quickly for tomorrow.
He's still got the most beautiful technique IMHO.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

Jan 2018
His ultimate goal is to reach Top 10 in world ranking and for a chance to play at Tokyo 2020.

Reactions: RidTheKid