Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi First, you holding his bat, and I'm tying his shoe laces!! hahahaha Welcome buddy.
Dan, I still can'y get over that you had a hit with Ma Lin. Jealous is an understatement buddy...it's way way way over that!! hehehe

Haha! :) I know it still hasn't sunk in that I actually had a random hit with Ma Lin... maybe in a few years I will think, Wow!! that actually happened haha!:).. Such a cool, different experience :)

wow i can't believe this... well i came late, anyway in all this time i have never played with anybody that pro... maybe not even half pro...

so this video is still current!!!

have you ever played with any other known player?

can you upload more videos or you did??

Yeah its crazy! :)

I have played with Darius Knight, Gavin Rumgay, Marcos Madrid, Sun Jin (Olympic Silver Medal in Athens doubles) Some other very good Chinese players. You will one day play great players, keep working hard :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome Dan, luckily he didnt rejects you at first place...
I watched the video some time, and i didnt know it was you...
Thanks for sharing....

I know, I was scared he would reject me haha. So so lucky :)

No worries buddy

What happened during 2:20 ; the counter looks to be simple, or was there a spin to it?

Oh do you mean my counter at 2.28? I think it was pretty much normal spin so I was able to counter it :)

Whhooaaaa!!!!! what I dream is to play with DAN. hahahahahah :p

Hahaha thanks Judah! :)

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Hey Dan, that man is you ! wow...unbelievable. I have seen this vedio on Chinese vedio share website youku.com before, that time I am not on this forum. Your vedio viewed more than 45,000 on youku.com, so your are famous in China now, hahah...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan, that man is you ! wow...unbelievable. I have seen this vedio on Chinese vedio share website youku.com before, that time I am not on this forum. Your vedio viewed more than 45,000 on youku.com, so your are famous in China now, hahah...

Haha yeah that sure is me buddy :) Crazy times a lol :) and really I didnt know it got shared on there? Do you have link to the video it must be on crazy views now.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 2012
Haha yeah that sure is me buddy :) Crazy times a lol :) and really I didnt know it got shared on there? Do you have link to the video it must be on crazy views now.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2
The link is here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5OTAyOTA4.html, I think this vedio is somebody download from Youtube then upload and shared it on Youku, because Youtube is forbidden in China, and I'm sure it also can found on other vedio share website in China...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The link is here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5OTAyOTA4.html, I think this vedio is somebody download from Youtube then upload and shared it on Youku, because Youtube is forbidden in China, and I'm sure it also can found on other vedio share website in China...

Wow thanks Tommy! :)

I looked at some peoples comments on translate, they didn't seem to happy that I got to knock with the master lol

Aug 2012
Wow thanks Tommy! :)

I looked at some peoples comments on translate, they didn't seem to happy that I got to knock with the master lol
I think most of them are envy and jealousy, there are so many TT fans in China want to play with Ma Lin, but it almost impossible, only if who had some special relationship. Somebody said you must be a crazy TT fans, and your passions for TT is deserves respect ! haha..

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think most of them are envy and jealousy, there are so many TT fans in China want to play with Ma Lin, but it almost impossible, only if who had some special relationship. Somebody said you must be a crazy TT fans, and your passions for TT is deserves respect ! haha..

Ah I see buddy, I was thinking that, because in China these players like Ma Long, Xu Xin, Ma Lin, Zhang Jike they have security with them. So must be very hard. Its probably equivalent to me getting to kick a football with David Beckham..

Aug 2012
Ah I see buddy, I was thinking that, because in China these players like Ma Long, Xu Xin, Ma Lin, Zhang Jike they have security with them. So must be very hard. Its probably equivalent to me getting to kick a football with David Beckham..
yes, very similar..my TT friends and I also hope there willl ba a chance to play with some national team player, but just a dream..:cool: