Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
I'm Ben. 22 Years old. Just graduated university and now working as a table tennis coach.
Been playing table tennis about 12 years (competitively for 8 years).
I play for Crusaders TTC in British League & Sutton League. Godalming in Guildford League.
I was the ETTA Grand Prix Band 3 Overall Winner a couple of years back and got like £440 for it, which was pretty nice.
I'm currently ranked 270th in England but looking to get into the top 200 this season.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
I'm Martijn Bakker, 28 years old. I live in the Netherlands.
I played for 4 years when I was younger. From age 14 till 18. I recently started playing again. I started in February 2011.
Lucky for me is that you don't forget how to play table tennis, so within a couple training sessions I was already playing pretty good.
After a month I was allowed to join a competition team. (we have teams from class 2 till 7) I could join a team in class 6.
This was pretty easy and I could win most of the games.
This month the new competition started and i'm now in class 4. Together with my coach. The first match I have won all 3 sets. so i'm still at 100% :)
I hope I can play in class 2 next year.
Currently I'm playing with a Timo Boll ZLF frame with Tenergy 05fx on FH en 64 on BH, but soon I will be testing with an Andro Tempertech OFF frame with Hexer HD on FH and Hexer+ on BH.

I will enjoy reading all the topics on this forum.

Regards,
Martijn.

1) Hello!
I am a 15 years old boy, born in 1995 :) Live in Drammen, Norway. Loves Kalinkos Kreanga and his superb backhand.
2) I've been playing ever since 28th of october 2008. Almost 3 years
3) I started in Drammen BTK, a club in my hometown. Maby some of you older guys have heard of it, they are mostly just old people from the age 50-80 and plays WC and EC. Played there for 2 years, but then I switched over to B-72, a club just outside Oslo. Since I dont live there I have to take the train and buss, it takes 1hour and 30 minutes, one way.
4) Best achievement were last National championship for Juniors, I achived 5th place in doubel with my best friend and clubmate. (Pretty good if you think about how bad were ranked, 52 and 67, and still 2 more years to go in Junior under 18!)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Whoaaa....new members overload!!! In the the words of Bill and Ted...EXCELLENT....!!!!! We even have a British ranked player in Ben Larcombe.

Haha it's great to see! Soon our forums will have thousands of useful information and debates :)

I'm looking forward to the World Cup! :)

This user has no status.
Hey all,

Homer here from the UK, been playing for over 20 years (cough).

Currently plying my table tennis trade in Clacton, Colchester and Chelmsford (Essex, UK).

Claim to fame, recently won the Bristol Prem a few years back with a certain Dan and Tom Maynard in the team (pretty sure they did the hard work). Went a season unbeaten in another league and most recently beat a player in Chelmsford who hadn't lost a game in 18 months.

Always wanting to learn more...

H.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Hi, my name is Anson and I'm 17 years old, been playing since I was 14. I don't have any achievements yet because I've only competed once, but tomorrow will be my second tournament. I really like this forum and the members are all really nice. I hope to learn as much as I can about this sport when reading this site everyday.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I'm Ian , I live in Belgium and I'm 18 years old... I'm playing for 4 years now and I'm a member of the smallest club in Belgium (propably :p)
I simpy love Chen qi, he 's my idol :)
I started late with tabletennis but I play 3/4 times a week now so my level is going up fast.
Really enjoying this Forum :D!

Hi Ian, glad that you could join us. I figured you're a Chen Qi fan heheheh. Good luck with your TT buddy, and remember, train hard but above all, train smart...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi, my name is Anson and I'm 17 years old, been playing since I was 14. I don't have any achievements yet because I've only competed once, but tomorrow will be my second tournament. I really like this forum and the members are all really nice. I hope to learn as much as I can about this sport when reading this site everyday.

Welcome Anson! :)

Great to see you have joined the forum, your achievements will come in no time! :)

How did you get on in that tournament?

And you will learn loads here.

Take care

Hi I am Ferdie from the Philippines, I am a fan of TT and the amount of information here is just great! :)

Great to here Ferdie.

Welcome to the site!

I'm Ian , I live in Belgium and I'm 18 years old... I'm playing for 4 years now and I'm a member of the smallest club in Belgium (propably :p)
I simpy love Chen qi, he 's my idol :)
I started late with tabletennis but I play 3/4 times a week now so my level is going up fast.
Really enjoying this Forum :D!

Glad your enjoying the site Ian, welcome :)

I use to play in National 1 and 2 in Belgium for Soccer - Antwerp.

Are you playing in the league out there?

This user has no status.
Glad your enjoying the site Ian, welcome :)

I use to play in National 1 and 2 in Belgium for Soccer - Antwerp.

Are you playing in the league out there?

Do you mean football? No, i don't play football :)
You played at Antwerp? You must be good then... they have a exange program with Manchester Utd

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Do you mean football? No, i don't play football :)
You played at Antwerp? You must be good then... they have a exange program with Manchester Utd

Hehe no sorry i mean Sokah the table tennis club in Antwerp :)

Do you know there? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk