Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Petermoo
Playing TT longer than anybody here in this forum, combined.
National champion of Jamaica and number 1 player for a number of years (now down to no 2)
Caribbean over 35 ms champion a few years ago.
Great to be here!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Petermoo
Playing TT longer than anybody here in this forum, combined.
National champion of Jamaica and number 1 player for a number of years (now down to no 2)
Caribbean over 35 ms champion a few years ago.
Great to be here!

Hey!

Wow glad you have joined! Congratulations on your success over the years its great to have you here peter

@zookato Hey! thanks for joining and to everyone else who has done :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
helo i'm lars, i'm 15 and from holland.

i've been playing tabl;e tennis for 5 years right now i think.
My club is vice versa'51
My archievment is being champion in my class this season, It was the lowest class ever possible for my age, but i was like 85% at the end of the season XD

nxs

This user has no status.

nxs

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hello thar !
I'm Niels, from the Netherlands.
I've played tabletennis for about 7 years now, never really achieved anything but win some local tournaments.
Been playing less and less since i went to college now, and just enjoying the sport : D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Hey I am Aljen I am not very much known but I want to support this site and learn more by this site
I play as a varsity in my school and just played this year... I hope I can help In this site by spreading it!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi, I'm Max095 from Colombia
I've ben playing 6 yars already
I play for the Universidad of Cartagena
My Best Achievement has been wining the Regional Cahmpionship
I play with a setup of Tenergy 05 FX both side on a Petr Korbel FL ...
See ya around friends... :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hey all!

Names Daemahnic. I'm 28 years old from New Zealand. Been playing casually for years & I'm a very big fan of the sport. LOVE watching all the youtube videos made available by the many great uploaders. Many thanks for this. Especially enjoy watching the Chinese juggernauts of the game & excitement machines like Mizutani & Joo See Hyuk etc. Ciao for now!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all!

Names Daemahnic. I'm 28 years old from New Zealand. Been playing casually for years & I'm a very big fan of the sport. LOVE watching all the youtube videos made available by the many great uploaders. Many thanks for this. Especially enjoy watching the Chinese juggernauts of the game & excitement machines like Mizutani & Joo See Hyuk etc. Ciao for now!

Hey!

Great to have you here :)

Good to see a dude passionate about the best sport :)

Do you know myles collins his a great friend of mine from new zealand

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
welcome all you new guys enjoy the forum!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Hi, this is Sam Chow from Hong Kong, I am 55 years old, I like to play, but only spend 4 hours every Saturday. I never get any good achievements after 4 years playing tabletennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hello all, my name is Carlo.I'm from Sardinia(Italy)
I'm playing for 4 years in the club of my country.
I joined because I recently noticed this forum and I feel fantastic!

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
Hello all, my name is Carlo.I'm from Sardinia(Italy)
I'm playing for 4 years in the club of my country.
I joined because I recently noticed this forum and I feel fantastic!

welcome dude this forums like an addiction once u start u cant stop

This user has no status.
Hi my name is Geoffrey, live in Jakarta, Indonesia, been playing for many years as a recreational garage player, since the 21 points and 38mm balls. Just got a little more serious about 4 years ago, since a table tennis center open closed to where I lived when I was living in Los Angeles, joined some tournaments when I was there, never win any, latest USATT rating was slightly above 1200, but had a chance to play some 2400+ players in some open tournaments I joined. I'm also an artist and dabble in designing and making my own table tennis blades, which I might post in the future. Best regards to everybody here!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I am Roadrunner (for now:)). I have been playing for about 36 years, coaching (and still playing) for the past 25 years. I am the resident coach in Cairns Australia (near the Great Barrier Reef), a position Denis Neale held some years ago. Not too many great achievements possibly, but 2 gold and 1 silver at national level (veterans teams events). 4 time club champion in Cairns, 9 time club champion at my old local club in Sydney. Love table tennis, will play just about anywhere anytime. Still maintaining 'A' grade standard so far (not too shabby for an old guy). Any and all visiting players are extremely welcome at the Cairns club. We get visiting players from all over the world at times (all standards). Anyone holidaying in Cairns Australia are welcome at any time to join us at the club.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi my name is Geoffrey, live in Jakarta, Indonesia, been playing fro many years as a recreational garage player, since the 21 points and 38mm balls. Just got got a little more serious about 4 years ago, since a table tennis center open closed to where I lived when was living in Los Angeles. joined some tournaments when I was there, never win any, latest USATT rating was slightly above 1200, but had a chance to play some 2400+ players in some open tournaments I joined. I'm also an artist and dabble in designing and making my own table tennis blades, which I might post in the future. Best regards to everybody here!

welcome it sounds really interesting making your own tt blades you gotta post them up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi kaikaz here from belgium.

playing 8 years of table tennis and I'm now playing like 4 divisions lower than where craig bryant plays at the moment in belgium.

Great forum, great vids (think I've seen em all).

Off topic: Is there a reason why I cant make my own threads?