Japanese youtuber vs Chen Weixing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

I found this match and its pretty entertaining. The youtuber is better player than I thought he was, and he has some well-earned points here and there.
cool video. The title says that Chen Wiexing is world ranked 9th place. I think that is a while ago. I think it was Adam who said that the pro's who have played with him feels bad and does not put full force on it. I think it is the same as Chen Weixing. It is pretty clear he did not play that seriously. But that's good. Better for entertainment value.

Was it Dan who played Chen Weixing a few years ago at a booth or something? Chen just detroyed Dan. It was merciless.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I’ve had the chance to play Chen a match when I was in Austria. His chops were ridiculously deceptive and his attacks were spinny as it could be.

Maybe in 10 years when he gets older I might have a “chen”.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I’ve had the chance to play Chen a match when I was in Austria. His chops were ridiculously deceptive and his attacks were spinny as it could be.

Maybe in 10 years when he gets older I might have a “chen”.
Did you play a game against him and how many points did you score?

World rank #9, I'm guessing would be like 2850 to 2900 USATT?
What rating would you guess the youtuber to be? like 2300?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
cool video. The title says that Chen Wiexing is world ranked 9th place. I think that is a while ago. I think it was Adam who said that the pro's who have played with him feels bad and does not put full force on it. I think it is the same as Chen Weixing. It is pretty clear he did not play that seriously. But that's good. Better for entertainment value.

Was it Dan who played Chen Weixing a few years ago at a booth or something? Chen just detroyed Dan. It was merciless.....
Ex WR9, back in 2006. He was in the 300's when he retired from competition in 2019, but was within the top 100 until late 2017.