Korea Open 2014 - Videos -

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have noticed something, this chinese guy after changing rubber for smashing, kept playing forehand with red rubber till the end of point, how weird is it that he could still hit so good

Well noticed Dan! That is a good point! He also uses his Hurricane on the backhand lob there :) I wonder how good the Chinese would be if they didn't use the Hurricane on their forehand :)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Well noticed Dan! That is a good point! He also uses his Hurricane on the backhand lob there :) I wonder how good the Chinese would be if they didn't use the Hurricane on their forehand :)

I beliave that it's most important for them to use it while they are still learning to get perfect technique, later it's not so terrible to play with tensor, your technique still works with little bit of adjustment.

I also wonder why there is no chinese player who smashes the ball right of the bounce, they are all leting the ball jump too high, and that's why they can't kill it

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I beliave that it's most important for them to use it while they are still learning to get perfect technique, later it's not so terrible to play with tensor, your technique still works with little bit of adjustment.

I also wonder why there is no chinese player who smashes the ball right of the bounce, they are all leting the ball jump too high, and that's why they can't kill it

Yeah this is true. Perhaps they wait to smash because their technique is so grained in from the Hurricane they are so use to taking it at this timing point. Fantastic rally this one, good to see new Chinese players coming through.