"Lord Zhang Jike" Table Tennis Artwork

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
Hey Guys, I thought Of Treating you With My Latest Table Tennis Artwork "Lord Jike" ..I Made This Artwork As I will Be Participating With it For A Graphic Design Competetin for Creating a New Super Hero! you Can Find All My Table Tennis Artworks At http://www.facebook.com/TableTennisArtworks

jike flying small.jpg

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Love your work Mike!! It's amazing, bringing such a new exciting edge to table tennis on the internet!

Reactions: mmezyan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Wow, this is really good! :D You know the paint splatter effect on Zhang Jike that looks like it's splitting it's arms? Is that effect from using brushes or is it something else? And also, were the red and black smoke looking things stock images or did you make them yourself? And if you got them from somewhere, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THEM!? :DD I really wanna use this bit haha!

Anyway, love the artwork bro, can't wait to see more, and do you have a portfolio online where you display your artwork or something?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
haha that is pretty impressive. I always wished I was super good at photoshop and the like. There are just so many different things you can do

Reactions: mmezyan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
thank you! i always Felt the Same..It Just Helps Unleash My Table Tennis Imagination All the Way...Took Me A While Though To Make everything i think of in Drawing..Had To Keep Learning Alot Of Advanced Skills To Get To this Level! :) thanks for your kind words again!

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Hey, if I were you, I'd post some artwork-wallpapers to this forum. I would be glad to download them and use them on my desktop!!

May 2011
Maybe you could also make some banners. People could use them on there TT facebook pages or websites. I could use one for the facebook page of the club I play in...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
Thanks ! I will Defnitley Will Be Making Some Facebook covers Pretty Soon for everyone to Enjoy! :) thanks :)