Ma Long style Getting older?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
He's just older. Older and slower.
As the years pass he'll get older and slower while Harimoto will only grow stronger and bigger. That's just nature.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
He's just older. Older and slower.
As the years pass he'll get older and slower while Harimoto will only grow stronger and bigger. That's just nature.

It was also just one match. One match is not a trend. Age causes athletic performance to decline but Ma Long is not so old just yet.

He has a lot of resources at his disposal to be better prepared next time.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
It was also just one match. One match is not a trend. Age causes athletic performance to decline but Ma Long is not so old just yet.

He has a lot of resources at his disposal to be better prepared next time.

Yup like I wrote in a different thread (different forum too I think), any one of the top 10 can beat Ma Long on a good day.
Point is I don't think it's his style getting older, I think it's him getting older.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
He is 29. WLQ won WTTC at that age in 2007. Schlager was 31 in 2003.

We will see how much he has left. He just won China and German Opens. His losses are still so rare that when it does happen people want to assign great meaning to one match. But he is after all human.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Ma Long had equipment problems with TH. And yall think his game style is too old. People forget the same Harimoto was in bad shape 3 months ago. I saw something different. TH body changed. He is Taller. His muscles are longer and stronger. He will be slower but his second and third Ball will be hard to block. His fh drive will be only better

Reactions: Baal