My forehand issue

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
@UpSideDownCarl
I have 1 more question,how can i use my body %100 on FH,Is it possible?

It is not possible to use your body 100% and your arm not at all.

But post footage of yourself.

Do you have any footage from before the injury? It might also help to see what you were doing before you were injured to compare and contrast that with what you are trying to do now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
It is not possible to use your body 100% and your arm not at all.

But post footage of yourself.

Do you have any footage from before the injury? It might also help to see what you were doing before you were injured to compare and contrast that with what you are trying to do now.
Sadly,i don't have any footage.But i think i can start trainings on 8th or 9th of August,when i start i'll instantly post.(And i can say it currently looks like the mix of LJK and Quadri Aruna's spin,i hate it.)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sadly,i don't have any footage.But i think i can start trainings on 8th or 9th of August,when i start i'll instantly post.(And i can say it currently looks like the mix of LJK and Quadri Aruna's spin,i hate it.)

Well, in the meantime, do some slow motion shadow strokes and see how the movement through the full range of motion feels and if it starts feeling okay, you could also do shadow strokes at normal speed.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It hurts sometime but not that bad,thanks for all sir!

You don't really want to be doing the stroke with full power until it does not hurt at all.

Have you had tests (X-Rays and MRIs) to see what damage was done to the shoulder? If not, you probably would do well to see a doctor and have him do tests to make sure the shoulder does not have any structural damage you are unaware of.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
You don't really want to be doing the stroke with full power until it does not hurt at all.

Have you had tests (X-Rays and MRIs) to see what damage was done to the shoulder? If not, you probably would do well to see a doctor and have him do tests to make sure the shoulder does not have any structural damage you are unaware of.
I had some MRIs,they said everything is ok,i think im gonna do it again,i'll say what the doctor said.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I had some MRIs,they said everything is ok,i think im gonna do it again,i'll say what the doctor said.

If you went to the Dr and they did the tests and told you there is no structural damage to the shoulder you just need to do rotator cuff strengthening exercises and ease back into training FH slowly so that the shoulder is ready for the force before you are swinging full strokes at full force.

Did you see a physical therapist? Did you get exercises to do to help the shoulder heal faster? If not, do that.

A physical therapist and the exercises to help your shoulder heal are what you need if there is no structural damage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
If you went to the Dr and they did the tests and told you there is no structural damage to the shoulder you just need to do rotator cuff strengthening exercises and ease back into training FH slowly so that the shoulder is ready for the force before you are swinging full strokes at full force.

Did you see a physical therapist? Did you get exercises to do to help the shoulder heal faster? If not, do that.

A physical therapist and the exercises to help your shoulder heal are what you need if there is no structural damage.
Should i go to the training at that time?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Should i go to the training at that time?

You should not do full on training until you don't have pain in your arm/shoulder when doing FH strokes at full capacity (looping big loops over and over).

You should rehab your shoulder until FH does not hurt at all. Part of rehab could be shadow strokes, hitting with a robot, self hitting. But you should not try to hit all out with FH until the pain does not come up when you test full intensity FH loops.

If you continue aggravating the shoulder injury, it will almost definitely take longer to fully heal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
You should not do full on training until you don't have pain in your arm/shoulder when doing FH strokes at full capacity (looping big loops over and over).

You should rehab your shoulder until FH does not hurt at all. Part of rehab could be shadow strokes, hitting with a robot, self hitting. But you should not try to hit all out with FH until the pain does not come up when you test full intensity FH loops.

If you continue aggravating the shoulder injury, it will almost definitely take longer to fully heal.
Ok sir i understand,thanks for all the things that you said,i'll do it all and share the results if you want.Thanks a lot again.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl