My Mizutani Super ZLC Plus Tenergy 05

View attachment 9565
View attachment 9566

Hi I am an average player using this setup cause I really like fast blades and rubbers. I have used a lot of rubbers and my EJing brought me to this ultra fast setup. I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking. I want to do the pro's ultra spinny and fast loop:D

" I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking."

Here is something more suitable if you are at the level "slowly learning"
http://www.tabletennis11.com/eur_eng/dhs-maximum-control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
RajaLoopah is giving people the wrong impression by being modest - he is a good enough player to use that setup. I mean, I am a good enough player to use that setup, so is Carl. I think passifid had the best and most relevant comment - the guy has told you he wants to have fun with fast set ups so let him have fun!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
RajaLoopah is giving people the wrong impression by being modest - he is a good enough player to use that setup. I mean, I am a good enough player to use that setup, so is Carl. I think passifid had the best and most relevant comment - the guy has told you he wants to have fun with fast set ups so let him have fun!

wow many puffed up egos we got here...
how would you do against that dude with the fake zjk szlc?

This user has no status.

Hello NL:D I recently switched back to Mizutani as it is more stable than the Akrasia lol
You too changed your setup. Xiom man now :D
I wanna test those rubbers lol

This user has no status.
I have both in one.
the zjk szlc and a 15 dollet blade.

Oh
maxresdefault.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hello NL:D I recently switched back to Mizutani as it is more stable than the Akrasia lol
You too changed your setup. Xiom man now :D
I wanna test those rubbers lol

Hahaha... poor Akrasia...

Xiom was a good mistake in a way. I tried Omega V Asia because a friend had been pushing it to me for a while. I didn't have a blade to put it on, so I got out my Xiom blade and stuck it there. And then I liked it better than my T05 for what I like to do (play very close to the table). So I decided to just keep it there. I won't be changing this for a while - lots of stuff to learn with this.

This user has no status.
Hahaha... poor Akrasia...

Xiom was a good mistake in a way. I tried Omega V Asia because a friend had been pushing it to me for a while. I didn't have a blade to put it on, so I got out my Xiom blade and stuck it there. And then I liked it better than my T05 for what I like to do (play very close to the table). So I decided to just keep it there. I won't be changing this for a while - lots of stuff to learn with this.
Hahaha my good mistake or really just a mistake was the Rakza7S. They said that my strokes are faster, spinnier and more consistent in the Mizu with Tenergy so I switched back. Then bought a sheet of Tenergy and Rakza for BH theeeen after a week of grasping the Rakza I realized that it doesn't fit my style. Then my friend gave me his extra red Tenergy and whoa haha feels familiar and much better. I can cantrol the Mizu better now. Will post a video soon after our finals hehe. I will also be staying in this setup for awhile or maybe permanently unless a Tenergy 05-P comes out[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hahaha my good mistake or really just a mistake was the Rakza7S. They said that my strokes are faster, spinnier and more consistent in the Mizu with Tenergy so I switched back. Then bought a sheet of Tenergy and Rakza for BH theeeen after a week of grasping the Rakza I realized that it doesn't fit my style. Then my friend gave me his extra red Tenergy and whoa haha feels familiar and much better. I can cantrol the Mizu better now. Will post a video soon after our finals hehe. I will also be staying in this setup for awhile or maybe permanently unless a Tenergy 05-P comes out[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

What happened to Hurricane and Chinese loop? :p

Seriously though, T05 is the best thing in the universe. I just can't step back and play with it.

This user has no status.
What happened to Hurricane and Chinese loop? :p

Seriously though, T05 is the best thing in the universe. I just can't step back and play with it.

You mean to say the Heavycane and Chinese shoulder injury? lol
I gave it away hahaha. and also the red sheet that my friend gave me is of better quality
than the black one. The red was heavier and the sponge is denser. I am happy with this
chops are more easier and my spin is noticeably faster :)

NDH

says Spin to win!
Kukamonga is absolutely right - You should use a set up which is relevant to your skill level....

Which is why he is rightfully using a knock off, cheap bit of wood......;)

Rajaloopah - That is a nice looking bat you have there! It's not too quick for anyone!

Look good.... Feel good..... Play good!

This user has no status.
Kukamonga is absolutely right - You should use a set up which is relevant to your skill level....

Which is why he is rightfully using a knock off, cheap bit of wood......;)

Rajaloopah - That is a nice looking bat you have there! It's not too quick for anyone!

Look good.... Feel good..... Play good!

Haha yeah :D
The mizu packs a lot of punch and control at the same time.
That is why I chose this over the ZJK :D

NDH

says Spin to win!
Haha yeah :D
The mizu packs a lot of punch and control at the same time.
That is why I chose this over the ZJK :D

Yeah, the SJMZLC get's fantastic reviews, and is used by a few members at my club (along with the standard JMZLC).

I actually prefer the ZJSZLC colour and design - But the playing reviews aren't great!

This user has no status.
Yeah, the SJMZLC get's fantastic reviews, and is used by a few members at my club (along with the standard JMZLC).

I actually prefer the ZJSZLC colour and design - But the playing reviews aren't great!

The sweet spot is so huge that all you have to do is worry about your footwork :D
I am the only one using Mizu here they all use Gergely lol classic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
glorious will be the day when my 20 dollar zjk szlc crashes your 400 mizutani szlc, your 300 garaydya zlc, and nextlevels 2000 US donuts.

This user has no status.
Just to put some perspective into the blade, although the JM SZLC with ternergy is fast, its not crazy fast. In fact I find that in most cases, ALC blades have shorter dwell time than ZLC and the ball leaves the blade faster giving less control. MY JM ZLC flexes when looping which gives more dwell and more control. The ball travels faster than ALC but the control is better. Heck I play better and with more control than my TB ALC. So eventhough he is using a JM SZLC with T05, its not too uncontrollable if you're decent/ above average.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I have two possible setups for rajálupa

1-> dhs w1010 + flextra
2-> yinhe t-4 + 729 focus III snipe

this should be enough to beat xu xin.