Need advice for rubbers

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think one of these days for kicks, I'm gunna take a cheepo old used Chinese rubber, tune it to the gills with lighter fluid, set it aflame, and take a video of me playing a match with that sucker for as long as I can before the building fire alarm causes a mass-evacuation, the sucka melts into nothing, or the building owner sicks his Goon Squad on me to exit the facility - whatever comes first.

This user has no status.
it has a lot of spin but is not too spin sensitive so it has good control as well
this rubber was released about 4 years ago so you wont have that insane bounce you get from bluefire or tenergy
as for flicks i dont personally play them but theyre probably quite good too
overall awesome rubber that allows you to do basically any shot at slow to maximum speeds

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
I can vouch for donic baracuda on BH, I love it, if you brush the ball well you can create ridiculous amounts of spin but like Carl says it isn't that fast and it is quite a hard rubber.
This rubber has really helped me develop by bh. It has a really high throw angle (higher than tenergy) but you'll get used to it :). It also seems heavier than most rubbers especially in max.. but again you'll get used to it.