New Playboy Video with Soo Leon Lee!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Well I did a search for David Beckham appearing semi naked on a women's magazine cover and couldn't find one (NOT).

This stuff will be offensive to some cultures and I guess lots of us think the marketing people go too far. However you have to say this is about promotion which the sport desparately needs - want to get noticed - do something controversial. It's not the way we might choose it to be, but people love gossip and outrageous stories and I guess they always will. In today's celebrity obsessed culture our sport desperately needs celebrities and media exposure. I wish the pro TT players could get agents that could promote them harder in the wider media channels - Timo advertising deodorant - Samsonov on the cover of Men's Health - Waldner on a TV chat show.

Reactions: TableTennisNerd
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Timo advertising deodorant - Samsonov on the cover of Men's Health - Waldner on a TV chat show.

Imagine this does indeed happen...WOW

Soo Yeon Lee has done that, but she isn't world top 10 player.
Imagine LSW, DN, Ai, Kasumi and a couple of the European hotties, or even some junior players/teenagers featuring more on these type of marketing method.
It would surely raise the awareness and value our table tennis stars differently - an upgrade if you can call it like that.

Once our stars have proper celebrity status, it would also make the sport more "valuable".

In some countries, people don't follow soccer/football, but they follow the star - ie Beckham.
Especially Asian chicks and i'm sure the "half naked" pics of him plays a big role

Table Tennis needs out of the box marketing and these players agent need to make the players richer and same time make TT more valuable.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I think the video is also linked from her own website. Personally I thought it both tame and lame, and a waste of a good TT table, but there you go.

Tony, that "ladies football" picture has been doing the rounds for a while, I think it's almost as old as me ! :)
Hi, I know that this is totally out of context (not that I really care with a thread as pointless as this) but I saw that you use Joola K7 which I am thinking of getting. Can you give me a review on it? thanks.

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Hi, I know that this is totally out of context (not that I really care with a thread as pointless as this) but I saw that you use Joola K7 which I am thinking of getting. Can you give me a review on it? thanks.

Well that will make a change from discussing table tennis hotties, lol ! I don't know about pointless though - just because we play table tennis doesn't mean we have to be asexual nerds, even if that was the image of the game when I was a teenager in the 19xx's......

I've had my K7 for about 3 weeks now and I'm really loving it !! Compared with my Stiga Contra I feel it gives me more control - I'm regularly hitting the end of the table now with shots that were flying off previously. I also find that the Joola Rhyzm I put on it is more grippy than the Aurus and I seem to be getting more spin. On the other hand when you lay into the ball with the K7 it comes off it really nicely, it loses nothing speed-wise compared with the Stiga. The handle ( I went for the flared one ) is comfortable if possibly a tad slippy; I haven't let go of the bat yet but I have toyed with the idea of putting a grip on it to see how I get on. Balance is very good, the K7 is not particularly head-heavy even with the hollowed-out handle.

I haven't ny real negatives yet. The nearest I have come is the fact that I can sometimes feel the impact of the ball on the racket whereas I could have hit ball-bearings with the Stiga and still felt nothing. However the vibration is nowhere near to being harsh and it really doesn't bother me.

A couple of tips :-

1) The blade is about 6mm thick; If you go for thick rubbers too then use 12mm edge tape, not 9mm

2) I had Bribar make my bat up for me, the trimming of the rubbers is the neatest I have EVER seen, bar none. If it wasn't done by a machine I really can't think how they did it !

If you have any more questions about the K7 then do please feel free to PM me through the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: TableTennisNerd
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Soo Joen Lee posted this:
Happy Monday everyone. Have a wonderful week!
10614274_761157683972874_4481638637677969073_n.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
No hate people, this is only for promotion purposes and in a good way she's promoting table tennis for both guys and girls. Tennis Women too are sexy so why not the pingpong ladies :cool: Anyway it's just my own opinion.