New Playboy Video with Soo Leon Lee!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Maybe, but if they didn't want to watch stuff like that (to save the purity of their minds for marriage for example) and watched it not knowing what it was, then you would be taking away their innocence and I think that that is one of the most sad things that can happen to children.

I am sorry..but..
ARE YOU FROM PAST ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
why does any sport have to be promoted using a semi naked woman???

the best example is soccer.it is managed well,money is put in,and therefore is promoted accordingly

sorry, I just had to do this lol

soccer_girls_wallpapersuggest_com-1440x900.jpg

Wanna try another sport?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Okay, back to some debate

"why does any sport have to be promoted using a semi naked woman???"
Good question, I don't know but it is a reality thats called "sex sells"

No matter what method gets used, it is better than doing nothing and TT at this stage is basically "nothing"
Some will use sex sells root - ie model/actress Soo Yeon Lee.
I'm sure she is famous in USA for her apperance - more than her table tennis

I remember reading some news of some English model earning 6000 pounds a day, and she is only 22 years old.
This is the world we live in
Use it, don't use it, find alternative, all doesn't matter to me.
The importance is the result and currently lots of sports benefits from semi naked woman

Last edited:
Reactions: Michal_Z
This user has no status.
Okay, back to some debate

"why does any sport have to be promoted using a semi naked woman???"
Good question, I don't know but it is a reality thats called "sex sells"

No matter what method gets used, it is better than doing nothing and TT at this stage is basically "nothing"
Some will use sex sells root - ie model/actress Soo Yeon Lee.
I'm sure she is famous in USA for her apperance - more than her table tennis

I remember reading some news of some English model earning 6000 pounds a day, and she is only 22 years old.
This is the world we live in
Use it, don't use it, find alternative, all doesn't matter to me.
The importance is the result and currently lots of sports benefits from semi naked woman
Wow, how desparate has promotion got?! There are loads of other ways to promote TT that would be better than this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
can we stop discussing this aspect of models and their promotional skills etc please.

I get the point,even though i dont agree with it,but thats life

hm...as I can see, this thread is just about that (other ways to promote table tennis)
If you don't want to discuss that, then don't be bothered about this thread....
Unless you want to change the direction of this thread to something different?

Soo Yeon Lee is a full time actress, model and she has huge passion in table tennis as she is a former korean national champion and top world junior player.
Her TT roles currently includes playing/promoting for SPIN (TT in a bar/club) and being a coach.

Soo Yeon Lee defiantly benefits from the current "sex sells" approach by the current generation of fans

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
FYI guys

Dan just removed the video link as some people are just too sensitive (even though I will personally grade this video as Parental Guidance).

For any one who wants to check out the video - http://www.playboy.com/videos/table-tennis-champ-soo-yeon-lee
So if you have grown up enough, please visit this link and also check out other SYL videos on her website

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I think the video is also linked from her own website. Personally I thought it both tame and lame, and a waste of a good TT table, but there you go.

Tony, that "ladies football" picture has been doing the rounds for a while, I think it's almost as old as me ! :)

Reactions: TableTennisNerd
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think the video is also linked from her own website. Personally I thought it both tame and lame, and a waste of a good TT table, but there you go.

Tony, that "ladies football" picture has been doing the rounds for a while, I think it's almost as old as me ! :)

haha
well, this "sex sells' marketing principle has been around longer than I have
I think it started in the 1970s = around longer than lots of people here :p

Reactions: JHB