Problem about Tenergy rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
what is the difference bwteen all normal tenergy rubbers (05,25,64,80) and the FX version of all tenergy rubbers(05FX,25FX,64FX,80FX

Sorry for my bad english

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
its the same as the the normal versions..

for example... tenergy 05 is medium hard rubber with good speed and control.... and tenergy 05 FX is with same speed and control but with extra tension , so extra spin...!!
same with tenergy 80 and 80 FX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
its the same as the the normal versions..

for example... tenergy 05 is medium hard rubber with good speed and control.... and tenergy 05 FX is with same speed and control but with extra tension , so extra spin...!!
same with tenergy 80 and 80 FX

speed is not the same.

Fx versions are slower due to a softer sponge,but this also leads to more dwell time-therefore more spin.

This user has no status.
OF COURSE NOT, why would all players like chinese and everybody Timo Boll, Otcharov play hard rubbers? The spinniest rubber on the Tenergy series is the normal T05, I think 99% of all the Tenergy players are gonna agree on this.

The thing is, its harder to create Spin with hard rubbers because your arm and your swing has to be more powerful. But of a netural point of view and if you compare the "powerful arm" of table tennis with normal tennis for example, its nothing. So its just a question of technique, but hard rubbers are always spinnier than soft rubber under the same circumstances, its just a little bit harder to create the spin with them.

With Tenergy you have the God rubber T05 and after this one comes in my opinion T64 an then T05fx. Some ppl might disagree with me, because I spoke to a lot of players and they found T05fx spinnier than T64 but I played both on my backhand and I didnt really think so, the kind of the same but T64 plays on the backhand soooo much better so I would go for T64 and not for T05fx (but its hard to say).

The spinniest rubbers on the market should be T05 and Hurricane 3, Ive played soooo much stuff and Ive never found any spinnier rubbers than this two.

Reactions: izra
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Agree with Butt Stallion , T05 is the spinniest, T64 is less spinny. FX versions have softer sponge. Would not recommend FX or t25. IMO T05 is the best out there if you yourself can handle the spin and power it creates.

OF COURSE NOT, why would all players like chinese and everybody Timo Boll, Otcharov play hard rubbers? The spinniest rubber on the Tenergy series is the normal T05, I think 99% of all the Tenergy players are gonna agree on this.

The thing is, its harder to create Spin with hard rubbers because your arm and your swing has to be more powerful. But of a netural point of view and if you compare the "powerful arm" of table tennis with normal tennis for example, its nothing. So its just a question of technique, but hard rubbers are always spinnier than soft rubber under the same circumstances, its just a little bit harder to create the spin with them.

With Tenergy you have the God rubber T05 and after this one comes in my opinion T64 an then T05fx. Some ppl might disagree with me, because I spoke to a lot of players and they found T05fx spinnier than T64 but I played both on my backhand and I didnt really think so, the kind of the same but T64 plays on the backhand soooo much better so I would go for T64 and not for T05fx (but its hard to say).

The spinniest rubbers on the market should be T05 and Hurricane 3, Ive played soooo much stuff and Ive never found any spinnier rubbers than this two.

This user has no status.
That all got a similarity...

They cost WAY TOO MUCH.

:)

That is why I use Aurus and if I can get it cheep, Evolution series.

Thats true, too :p

After a lot of playing with Vega Pro and T64 I found out these two rubbers are completely similiar except the hardness and because of this the "bounciness". T64 is just a little bit softer than Vega Pro so it has more catapult effect, but the throw, the spin, the speed, even the feel, Vega Pro and T64 are pretty much the same.
So for T64 you allready have a great and cheaper substitute. For T05 there is no real alternative, but they are good rubbers like Vega Pro, Evolution or Rakza 7 out there which play fine for 90% of the players still fine. And if you wanna go for the ultimate weapon on your fh youre playing a Hurricane 3 anyway, this rubbers plays tuned like a T05 but with much more Grip, more spin and better topspins.

Reactions: Rajah*