Reputable equipment suppliers that we've used as buyers

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
One of the sad things about buying TT gear in the UK is that there is only one physical store anywhere in the country. Far from ideal when you're buying shoes, for example.

I hear you man.

We just sold some shoes to a player, I had PERSONALLY selected his size, based on what he was wearing and his US size, it was still a half size off.

CEO was gunna ship me some stuff, so he will ship me hte shoes and I give them to that player in a timely manner, but damn, shoe size are NEVER a perfect proposition, even if it is the same country's size system, everyone has different feet and shoes are for sure something you gotta try in person.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I hear you man.

We just sold some shoes to a player, I had PERSONALLY selected his size, based on what he was wearing and his US size, it was still a half size off.

CEO was gunna ship me some stuff, so he will ship me hte shoes and I give them to that player in a timely manner, but damn, shoe size are NEVER a perfect proposition, even if it is the same country's size system, everyone has different feet and shoes are for sure something you gotta try in person.

My personal solution for TT shoes problem: don't buy them. They are not that different from other shoes with gum soles for more mainstream sports(volleyball, futsal, squash,...). They do not have TT brand logo, but so what. TT bags are in the same boat - generic gym bag of a decent size works fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I kept ordering because I thought maybe it was a quality control issue or something, then moved on to try other brands. I've heard good things from them and shipping has always worked well for me through them.

When I was a very new player EJing, the first thing I ordered from them was a TG3 National GOLD sponge. which after gluing onto my blade and playing with for a couple hours the topsheet seperated from the sponge in various places.

I've ordered nittaku finezip from them and it was more of a latex glue opposed to the traditional thick water based glue that it usually is. It was a completely different glue in a different bottle.

Ordered nittaku premium balls there, celluloid. Not a single one was round and they broke extremely quickly.

If you believe what you're getting there is real then go right ahead and keep ordering from them. When you believe what you have is real, you'll play better with it compared to if you believe the product you're playing with is crap.

MY experience has been entirely different - the stuff I got from TTNPP has been pretty good and played pretty well for me - mostly ESN rubbers.

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
The website is missing the "Impressum" which is mandatory for German Based Webshops.
Not a .de domain.
The adress given is wrong and in this small village there is no shop.
Orders can only payed by credit card although PayPal is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Alot of alarm signals that cry "Fake"... A DHS HL5 for 99,- EUR? No way....

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng and piligrim
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I have recently made three orders from TT Japan

Their products are great and the service is fantastic - from Japan to UK in 7-10 days and no duties payable. Prices are great and a very wide range of stock.

Highly recommended.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
Just to share some very bad experience with TT-JAPAN. I placed an order in mid-Oct and seller gave me a tracking # of Japan Post. As I didn’t receive the shipment in about 4 weeks and the tracking only showed that it was picked up by Japan Post and then nothing else, I contacted TT-Japan. They said they will resend the products or refund if Japan Post confirms that the parcel is lost. However they is no further news or action from TT-Japan. They didn’t response other than repeating the same wordings.I believe it is the seller’s responsibility if the shipment is lost but TT-Japan seems not thinking so. I have no alternative but to dispute to PayPal. I am still waiting for the response from PayPal. A very bad and frustrating experience.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
The website is missing the "Impressum" which is mandatory for German Based Webshops.
Not a .de domain.
The adress given is wrong and in this small village there is no shop.
Orders can only payed by credit card although PayPal is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Alot of alarm signals that cry "Fake"... A DHS HL5 for 99,- EUR? No way....

Exactly. Spinfactory is aware of this and one or two other fake shops that scraped/copied Spinfactory's product descriptions and images.