Oct 2010
China take on Germany in 5 hours times!

Local time match starts: 7.30pm

Reactions: Cornel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Haha, had a good laugh on this, thanks. Now that you gave me a like I'll also give you one :)

Haha! :) Forgot to mention we want more likes than @Nextlevel and @Upsidedowncarl now they are hard to catch! :) :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
There is no way you can catch @UpSideDownCarl . You do have a shot at the likes of @NextLevel, @Der_Echte or yours truly . Pick your battles @Dan :p

Haha! :) Forgot to mention we want more likes than @Nextlevel and @Upsidedowncarl now they are hard to catch! :) :)

This user has no status.

I think we can make a deal - help me and I'll help you

download.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
GOLD MEDAL MATCH: China vs Germany

CHN - GER 2-0

LI Xiaoxia - HAN Ying 3-0
Li displays why she remains to be Kong Linghui's first choice for the major team event. She's a woman of prowess and iron will.

LIU Shiwen - Petrissa SOLJA 3-0
Liu delivers with lightning fast high efficiency, Solja can hardly entertain her speed. It ends faster than the 1st match.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
as expected. solja put up a good fight, she improved alot since 2013. its really funny that she needed to play perfectly just to get 3-4 points

When I saw the match between Eliza Samara and Ding Ning I lost absolutely any hope of an upset of chinese women. Samara played fantastic and still she didn't manage to win at least a set. Furthermore, she only managed to be close to DN in terms of score in the 2nd set i think - she led 6-0 and lost 11-8.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Better to look at the playboy thread instead of this, its way more entertaining .... I amnot sure whats gone wrong with Solja

nothing wrong imho :p, LSW didnt let her play her game, petrissa is good in rallies and creating angles with bh. LSW dictated the serve receive and transition to rally

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
WOMEN'S TEAM GOLD MEDAL MATCH: China vs Germany

CHN - GER 3-0

LI Xiaoxia - HAN Ying 3-0
Li displays why she remains to be Kong Linghui's first choice for the major team event. She's a woman of prowess and iron will.

LIU Shiwen - Petrissa SOLJA 3-0
Liu delivers with lightning fast high efficiency, Solja can hardly entertain her speed. It ends faster than the 1st match.

DING Ning/LIU Shiwen - SHAN Xiaona/Petrissa SOLJA 3-1

Eventually GER succeed to win one set from CHN.

China again defend their GOLD medal. As for Germany, they will much treasure their SILVER medal for long long to come :D it'll take tremendous tasks, plus a bit of luck, to earn it again.

Well, CHN - GOLD; GER - SILVER and JPN - BRONZE... and SIN the 4th.

Congratz to all the medallists!!

Table Tennis Women's Team Medallists.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Congratulations to China. Li Xiaoxia will be a difficult player to replace.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey Dan, don't be greedy, you already have quite a lot of likes, no need to beg for some more haha

There is no way you can catch @UpSideDownCarl . You do have a shot at the likes of @NextLevel, @Der_Echte or yours truly . Pick your battles @Dan :p

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

You guys should know, Dan is pretty sneaky in a certain way that is kind of cool. He wants other people to be on top. He planned it that way.

If you look at it, he has two profiles: Dan and TableTennisDaily. If you look at the all-time stats and add the numbers for Dan and TableTennisDaily together, we are actually pretty close. This month too, if you add those two together, we are pretty close. :)

So don't let him fool you. But keep hitting the like button for him anyway. :) He deserves it for being the Mojo behind this great site.

Last edited: