S-series S-CZ

5 out of 5 rating for S-series S-CZ

The blade came in an unmarked cardboard box with foam padding. The first thing I noted was the high quality of the blade. The wood was incredibly smooth and the blade required no sanding whatsoever. Another thing I liked was that the wings are curved at the edges so that they don't dig into your hand (Stiga take note). This handle was also the most comfortable of any blade I have tried and the laser marked seal makes the handle feel smooth. I tried this blade with Andro Rasant Powergrip and Rasant Grip. This blade feels very similar to the Andro Ligna and Donic World Champion 89 blades. That's not surprising as they all have relatively the same composition and are all manufactured by Soulspin. The blade has a very good feel on impact (better than Ligna or World 89) and it has good dwell due to its softness. The throw angle is in the mid-high range and it's higher than the Ligna OFF. This blade also has a great control to speed ratio. However, the blade is not that fast. It's slower than a Stiga Infinity VPS but faster than the Donic Appelgren World Champion 89. Still, if you use fast rubbers like Rasant Powergrip and Evolution MX-P the speed will be good. Overall, I like the blades performance but I am even more impressed by its quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Read 1 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for S-series S-CZ

Bought this ply from tabletennis11.com in the promo. Got a very good deal. Have been playing with it for almost 3 months with it. RAKZA 7 on both sides.
Used to own Primorac carbon before that
Nittaku SCZ has got a great ball fell, good control for a short game yet it is able to generate enough spin and speed for mid distance. RAKZA 7 combination really shines with this blade. I rely on heavy backhand loops and block and smash and medium heavy loops on forehand, and I am able to produce enough spin and power using this combination.
As compared to Primorac it is slower but definately a lot faster than STIGA infinity VPS. I played with STIGA infinity vps for approximately 6-7 hrs and immediately sold it again.. though IVPS has a good feel but its tool slow for me. NSCZ is definitely OFF while Stiga IVPS is more of a ALL + category and primorac for me is OFF ++, very hard and tough to control
The blade out of the books looks one of a kind.. very beautiful and light weight.. gorgeous natural wood handle.. get it lacquered and the rubbers will paste and will come out like a breeze with almost no residue on the blade.
Not tested enough for the durability but nittaku manufactures one of the best blades in the market so m sure i wont be disappointed.
so yeah.. this blade is highly recommended if you want a OFF racket with only slight inclination towards OFF +. This blade wont disaapoint you