SANWEI Target National vs DHS Hurricane III Provincial

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
After 3rd layer of Seamoon (24hrs past) Do you think it is enough or should I add 4th layer and wait until tomorrow?
IMG_4380.jpeg

Reactions: Jslick89
This user has no status.
After 3rd layer of Seamoon (24hrs past) Do you think it is enough or should I add 4th layer and wait until tomorrow?
View attachment 27215
I see that your rubber is already cut, mine was square (uncut) so maybe that's why mine curled more. I think 3 layers is enough.

Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
so what is the final verdict on the sanwei national vs dhs neo prov? I see these sanwei target nationals on aliexpress for $15-$20. Are they legit?
My experience is through the official Sanwei site only, it sometimes takes a bit of time to receive orders because they come from far away but it's good. Sanwei gives a discount with this coupon code I got from them: PASSION (I think it is still working. You can find the site here: https://sanweisport.com/english/

This user has no status.
so what is the final verdict on the sanwei national vs dhs neo prov? I see these sanwei target nationals on aliexpress for $15-$20. Are they legit?
imho the Target National is on par with the DHS albeit a small difference in throw and as I described earlier, there seems to be more kick in the Target when doing kill shots. DHS packaging is much nicer but once the rubber is on the racket you see no difference anymore..

This user has no status.
My experience is through the official Sanwei site only, it sometimes takes a bit of time to receive orders because they come from far away but it's good. Sanwei gives a discount with this coupon code I got from them: PASSION (I think it is still working. You can find the site here: https://sanweisport.com/english/
Hello gentlemen,

Sorry to bother this conversation, I just want to our website has been changed to: https://sanweisport.com/en/

Have a good time. 😁

Andrea

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
View attachment 26843

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏❜𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔.
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔.
Said who? The ittf that allows pros to use customised and tuned rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
View attachment 27215
Today after getting better, i went today on training session and tried above STN on Acoustic… 2 words…. Total garbage.
i couldn’t play with it. ball didn’t fly. I don’t whether the rubber is so bad, or combo blade + rubber do not fit each other, or it’s me and should have been so but I’m not used to use such rubber on FH …. It was totally disaster. M really afraid that with h3neo will be similar and we are not fit each other.

Reactions: Shifu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Today after getting better, i went today on training session and tried above STN on Acoustic… 2 words…. Total garbage.
i couldn’t play with it. ball didn’t fly. I don’t whether the rubber is so bad, or combo blade + rubber do not fit each other, or it’s me and should have been so but I’m not used to use such rubber on FH …. It was totally disaster. M really afraid that with h3neo will be similar and we are not fit each other.
I've tested STN and Acoustic, not on each other but separately. Acoustic is fine, nothing wrong with it.

STN is just a really really bad rubber. It is listed on PingSunday's top10 forehand rubbers, and so I was curious to give it a try. But it is just total garbage. The other rubbers on his list are fairly well-established.

This user has no status.
Some rubber works great for some and bad for others, I suppose we have all seen this many times.
@disaster3 it sounds like you won't like the H III Provincial either (?)
It's nice that we have lots or rubber out there to choose from. I found this video where the 1st STN version is used, it shows how it plays. Unfortunately it's hard to find a video showing the new version off. Having tried both I can say the new one feels (to me) like it's better and having done a back to back with the H III it's definitely very close to the DHS.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
2nd layer of Seamoon regular on new STN, this sponge is like brick and do not want to stretch 🤯
Tomorrow 3rd layer 😂 View attachment 27197

I’ll hope it will be domed a bit
Well, we can see that it did not even dome after the 3rd layer, right ?
I am having the same reaction at present with Rxton 9 but while it does also not dome it does make the rubber a little bit more springy . Both manufacturers likely bought the blue sponge from the same source, the "hidden sponge makers company."😂
They should not have !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Well, we can see that it did not even dome after the 3rd layer, right ?
I am having the same reaction at present with Rxton 9 but while it does also not dome it does make the rubber a little bit more springy . Both manufacturers likely bought the blue sponge from the same source, the "hidden sponge makers company."😂
They should not have !!!!
Yes, I was surprised it did not dome even after 3rd layer. Maybe it was my wrong start with the 1st Chinese rubber. I’m really disappointed. I hope with h3neo prov will be much better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I think you'll get a better result putting it on a stiffer blade. The hard sponge and top sheet needs a stiffer, harder blade to shine.

Reactions: Attitude