Selling Yasaka Sweden Extra with FX-P glued and EL-P unglued

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Selling/trading Yasaka Sweden Extra with FX-P glued and EL-P unglued

Hey I'm selling the Yasaka Sweden Extra with one glued black side FX-P us for 2 weeks max and used only for 2 hours a day and in very good condition, on the other hand the red side which is now unglued is an EL-P and is in awesome condition used even less the only thing is I don't want to touch it and remove the glue on the back even though it isn't a problem removing it I'll just leave it to the buyer. The wood isnt splintered and it is sealed with a very thin layer. Reason I'm selling is because I unglued the red side and wanted to add a different rubber but that didn't go so well and Completely destroyed the new rubber so now I don't plan to glue any rubbers myself for a while and want to see if someone wants to purchase this, and hopefully get to purchase a pre made custom this year or next year. I'm in the United States, I would like to sell everything for $70 or just the black rubber and blade for $55 or if possible to trade an already glued Rakza 7 or Rakza 7 soft to a blade preferable ALL blade one or both sides. Acuda S3 is also an option glued to an ALL blade. Mark V 2.0 to an OFF blade as well.
cache.php

It won't let me upload the pictures, if you but if you want to see the items just PM me

Attachments

• 20161109_030500.jpg
    20161109_030500.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 337
  • 20161109_030451.jpg
    20161109_030451.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 20161109_030423.jpg
    20161109_030423.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 20161109_030431.jpg
    20161109_030431.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 20161109_030457.jpg
    20161109_030457.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Please decide a price.

Read rule number 2 in forum rules for selling:

Please follow the guidelines here:

2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items. Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a warning.

If you want to try PM me the photos for me to post them in your thread, I will be happy to do that for you.

I totally get why you don't want to try to do gluing if you had a bad experience.

If I was you I would take the EL-P rubber and place the side that has glue on it on a flat surface like the cardboard from the rubber packaging.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Please decide a price.

Read rule number 2 in forum rules for selling:

If you want to try PM me the photos for me to post them in your thread, I will be happy to do that for you.

I totally get why you don't want to try to do gluing if you had a bad experience.

If I was you I would take the EL-P rubber and place the side that has glue on it on a flat surface like the cardboard from the rubber packaging.

I was able to upload the files I just had to get to my computer, I removed some of the glue and it's dried it can simply be rubbed off this one is one I peeled myself and is in good condition. Yea Like I thought I put too much glue, the water based glue took very long much longer than 10 minutes to dry and then the glue on the paddle itself trying to put a thin layer kept drying up on me in the middle of applying and had to do it in like 30 seconds of spreading and let it dry so I think I also messed that part up. Then When I put the rubber to handle I was checking edges and it was so loose on one side that I just got frustrated. I decided to try again later on some cheaper rubbers. Thanks for the help I updated and changed what I needed to :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Question: is there a decent TT club somewhere near you?

If there is, then you could probably get someone from the club to glue whatever rubbers on to that blade blade for you and save you the hassle of selling this blade and getting a new one just because you want different rubbers on the blade.

That really is an excellent blade. What rubbers do you want on it? Why didn't you like the EL-P?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Question: is there a decent TT club somewhere near you?

If there is, then you could probably get someone from the club to glue whatever rubbers on to that blade blade for you and save you the hassle of selling this blade and getting a new one just because you want different rubbers on the blade.

That really is an excellent blade. What rubbers do you want on it? Why didn't you like the EL-P?

Yea there isn't a tt place around me or I would of had them do it sadly, I wanted another fx-p on the blade and didn't like how fast and loss of control of the EL-P. It's an excellent rubber and the short game was awesome for it but it wasn't unpredictable in the short game if you hit it too hard lol, as I was coming from Mark V rubbers. I made a post about getting some new rubbers too see what people say but I wouldn't hesitate to get fx-p both sides I just wanted to see something that is faster than Mark V but slower than fx-p with more control for my playstyle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Whats the price of the EL-P?

I don't know if I want to sell the El-P by itself, the only thing is the shipping that would cost me depending on location. It would go for roughly 20 or 25 to add shipping, I've played with this rubber for only a week. I'm just hoping someone could play well with this rubber as I didn't do it justice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I want to try it out and i am located quite far away though. How much you would consider for shipping internationally?

I'm not sure honestly maybe 10 dollars for shipping or less, depending where you are. It can't be that much, but I really wanted to bunch up everything together but I guess it won't go as smoothly.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm not sure honestly maybe 10 dollars for shipping or less, depending where you are. It can't be that much, but I really wanted to bunch up everything together but I guess it won't go as smoothly.

I did recently send a small package to Sweden and it cost $22.00 USD for international shipping.