So many Yinhe blades, how do I even!

This user has no status.
First, I'm looking for a cheap setup to experiment with (a mid distance looping+ blade). I see the Yinhe E-3 and E-3 VB (cpen) going for $20 to $30 (US) on AliExpress and would like some feedback about the E series. E-3 is cheaper and thinner (~5.7), where as VB is slightly thicker (~6). I prefer thinner blades, but is the vacuum bake worth the added thickness and cost?

Second, and on a more general note, Yinhe has so, so, so many blades. I wish I could try them all, but that isn't going to happen. So, would you guys be willing to share your experiences re. the different blades/series of blades here? There strengths, weaknesses, cost, etc? I would love to hear from you guys.

my preference as far as I can tell? ALL+/OFF-/OFF, mid distance looping, ~5.5 to ~5.7mm, ~85 grams. There appear to be blades in the E,W and Y series (even K) that fit this category. sigh...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Yeah please buy this Yinhe E-3 and tell us about it ! :p
I'm interested by this blade too. It seems to be similar to the Stiga Infinity VPS, at least the composition which seems to be limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba for both blade.
The E-1 is koto-spruce-ayous-spruce-koto like most of the DHS Hurricanes (King or Hao). Seems interesting too at this price.

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
yinhe products are mostly clone... so just mention what blade you want and search the yinhe equivalent version of that blade

Its not that simple man. Most of the information is scattered, not every blade is an indentifiable clone, and it is almost impossible for me to find the construction, weight and thickess for many.

Reactions: anchorschmidt