sorry but im'm kinda noobish :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
You might want to recover faster after making the previous shot. Some of few shots (even the opponent missed it) did show you quite seldom prepare for next shot after the first FH shot.

But actually, I would like to comment on the opponent's defensive more than your performance :D

@iTT-actually my backhand is my current problem.

@yosuayosan- thx mate :)

@dici- yah recovery , uhmm when i go from backhand to forehand i kinda slow down :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
1) while serving keep the ball as low as possible.. u'll need to practice it. else opponents can easily smash ur service
2) Chopping needs to improve. ur chop return is way high. Opponents can smash it easily.
3) ur return attacks are majorly falling onto opponents forehand. this guy here is not able to return with a simple bat angle. But believe me, many can counter-spin ur returns. So practice attacking on opponents backhand especially with a topsin or side spin.
4) Change ur shoes.. looks heavy to me..

Being so young, you already look very consistent.. just practice hard n try playing with a better player..someone who plays better than you. Then only u can improve ur game. All the best. :)

@pingpompom - thx would not have done it w/out ur tips :)
@sunilcse04 - ok sir i will focus on placement and ball return :)
@Ndragon - thx for the impression . the short game will improve i promise u :)