Stiga Hybrid carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I think it's true that MK Carbon is not the most powerful when playing far away from the table. I guess we always have to compromise. If a wood feels just right close to the table, it may be less suitable further away from the table because it doesn't have enough power. If a faster blade with a higher speed or with more flexibility and support is then played, this can be helpful further away from the table, but in turn can interfere at the table. Looking for most optimum blade at such situations is rather delicate and may be frustrating.

The Stiga Hybrid Carbon is already noticeably faster and harder than the Tibhar MK Carbon. At the table it kind of feels more like a Super ZLC due to its directness and power. Further away from the table, you also need a very good technique to ensure that the ball does end up on the table instead of beyond it. In any case, it would be a significant power upgrade and maybe it could be what you are looking for.

In my personal experience, I found the Tibhar MK Carbon to be a little underpowered further away from the table, while the Stiga Hybrid Carbon was too much of a good thing. I found the Stiga Inspira Plus to be an excellent compromise, which provides enough power, spin and control at the table, but has even more penetrating power further away from the table without losing a bit of control. Far away from the table it grips the ball perfectly. Of course, if your are looking for even more you would try the Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon instead.
Thanks for your reply. Finding a blade that has a very good balance between the control at the table and the power further away from the table is extremely hard QAQ. I used to play Tibhar Hybrid ZC before. The reason that I gave up and chose MK Carbon is exactly that the BH at the table is too fast to control and make sure the ball won't go beyond the table. I will go look at Inspira Plus or other blades that have a relatively better balance. But I don't think I'll finally choose Inspira Plus due to the color of it. I'm not so interested in the blue-and-red handle lol. I would rather see if Tibhar Hybrid AC fits me. You know, people at my level, actually won't go further away from the table so frequently during games - only when practices perhaps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I think it's true that MK Carbon is not the most powerful when playing far away from the table. I guess we always have to compromise. If a wood feels just right close to the table, it may be less suitable further away from the table because it doesn't have enough power. If a faster blade with a higher speed or with more flexibility and support is then played, this can be helpful further away from the table, but in turn can interfere at the table. Looking for most optimum blade at such situations is rather delicate and may be frustrating.

The Stiga Hybrid Carbon is already noticeably faster and harder than the Tibhar MK Carbon. At the table it kind of feels more like a Super ZLC due to its directness and power. Further away from the table, you also need a very good technique to ensure that the ball does end up on the table instead of beyond it. In any case, it would be a significant power upgrade and maybe it could be what you are looking for.

In my personal experience, I found the Tibhar MK Carbon to be a little underpowered further away from the table, while the Stiga Hybrid Carbon was too much of a good thing. I found the Stiga Inspira Plus to be an excellent compromise, which provides enough power, spin and control at the table, but has even more penetrating power further away from the table without losing a bit of control. Far away from the table it grips the ball perfectly. Of course, if your are looking for even more you would try the Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon instead.
Thanks for your reply. Finding a blade that has a very good balance between the control at the table and the power further away from the table is extremely hard QAQ. I used to play Tibhar Hybrid ZC before. The reason that I gave up and chose MK Carbon is exactly that the BH at the table is too fast to control and make sure the ball won't go beyond the table. I will go look at Inspira Plus or other blades that have a relatively better balance. But I don't think I'll finally choose Inspira Plus due to the color of it. I'm not so interested in the blue-and-red handle lol. I would rather see if Tibhar Hybrid AC fits me. You know, people at my level, actually won't go further away from the table so frequently during games - only when practices perhaps.
Actually, I am now considering if FRANZISKA INNERFORCE ZLC would be a good choice.