Suggestions on changing teams

says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
Jan 2014
Hey guys,
I am thinking on changing table tennis teams because of the lack of practice. I only train 2x a week for 3 hours each time we train. I really want to train more! I just love tt.
I'm not saying that i am better than the other club members. I am one of the top players, but not the best. Also, i am pretty young, so i really want to improve in tt at a faster rate, so i realize that more training is better for me.
On the downside, i really like the team i'm on because there are very nice people, and i made a ton of new friends, and it's a dilemma:
do i move on to train more, or do i stay back and just socialize more than improve and train?
I would love to have suggestions.
Pingpongin'

Jan 2014
Is there a strict rule about training with other clubs?
What I did was training in 2 different clubs+university trainings last year. Got to play 5 days a week that way.
That's a great idea. I don't think there is a rule about that, but i will look into it.
Thanks btw

This user has no status.
Me the same, there is no rule against it. You just need connections from other clubs and assure that your current club doesn't mind if you go train somewhere else. Just speak with your coach about it and he should understand under these circumstances. I could train Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in my club, Wednesday in another club and Friday in another club. I just got friends there and yeah...
Just speak with your coach, tell him you want to train more and just want to get better and he should understand, if not, yeah. Then post it here :)

Reactions: Pingpongin'
Jan 2014
Me the same, there is no rule against it. You just need connections from other clubs and assure that your current club doesn't mind if you go train somewhere else. Just speak with your coach about it and he should understand under these circumstances. I could train Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in my club, Wednesday in another club and Friday in another club. I just got friends there and yeah...
Just speak with your coach, tell him you want to train more and just want to get better and he should understand, if not, yeah. Then post it here :)
Yep, i think i will talk to my coach first, but i think i'll practice in 2 teams and just compete for the team i am on. I have friends on other teams as well...
But it's smart to talk to my coach first
Thanks