Super alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
It's faster with a flatter trajectory compared to regular alc (super Viscaria vs Viscaria with H3). Similar feel. If that sounds good to you, definitely worth a try.

Reactions: SleepyMaster
says Glory to Ukraine đŸ‡ºđŸ‡¦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
Give it a try, fzd salc good with d09c, but vis salc you have to choose a good rubber to paired. Different series and time vis salc have different play character.
I liked 09c a lot, maybe my fav rubber. I have read on BTY site, that they are limited stock left, so maybe I’ll try it. Didn’t decide between Vis and FZD models yet

Reactions: kindof99
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
It's faster with a flatter trajectory compared to regular alc (super Viscaria vs Viscaria with H3). Similar feel. If that sounds good to you, definitely worth a try.
I interested how about spin capabilities, I’ve heard that super alc is significant less spinier than regular one. But who knows, maybe it’s all a matter of practice and getting using to new material

Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
Review for FZD SALC:

For Vis SALC:
Thank you, I’ll check it. I even think, that I have already seen this reviews. I’ll check it again anyway. They can give you some useful info, but also can be subjective - in comparison with equipment that reviewer used before

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Thank you, I’ll check it. I even think, that I have already seen this reviews. I’ll check it again anyway. They can give you some useful info, but also can be subjective - in comparison with equipment that reviewer used before
As he is better than 99.9% forum members, most of his reviews are biased for top players. But most of the time he compares blades to good ol Viscaria

NDH

says Spin to win!
I've always wanted to try one of the Super ALC's (because I'm a brand whore to Butterfly and I'm a sucker for marketing and shiny things!)

But, the reality I find myself in is that I'm favouring slower equipment (still very fast), in favour of maximising the spin.

If Super ALC is faster than normal ALC (which I believe it is), I think people will struggle much more with the spin game.

Perhaps it's good for big flat hitting? I'd like to try one and see just what makes it so "super!".

My history of equipment has been.....

Average speed > Fast > EXTREMELY Fast (Schlager Carbon) > Fast > Moderately Fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I've always wanted to try one of the Super ALC's (because I'm a brand whore to Butterfly and I'm a sucker for marketing and shiny things!)

But, the reality I find myself in is that I'm favouring slower equipment (still very fast), in favour of maximising the spin.

If Super ALC is faster than normal ALC (which I believe it is), I think people will struggle much more with the spin game.

Perhaps it's good for big flat hitting? I'd like to try one and see just what makes it so "super!".

Average speed > Fast > EXTREMELY Fast (Schlager Carbon) > Fast > Moderately Fast.
Yeah, but you are more powerful than most if that means anything and you embrace the effort. I have a friend who likes fast spinny equipment but he isn't really into athleticism, he wants to loop drive his opponent off the table with speed and spin.

Reactions: NDH
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Guys what do you think about this material? What your experience with it, if there was so? I think with medium fast hybrid it can be pretty good combination. Maybe I need give it a try? đŸ¤“
I await your review, I really want to try it too. Very disappointed with Super zlc lol.

Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
I await your review, I really want to try it too. Very disappointed with Super zlc lol.
I didn’t like super zlc also, few my homies using ZJK super zlc with boosted d09c forehand, d80 backhand. So I have did some stroke with it, and I don’t know - maybe it’s a boosted 09c ( I never boosted my rubbers), maybe super zlc, maybe all together - but I didn’t like the feeling at all đŸ™‚

Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews

I'd like to try one and see just what makes it so "super!" - exactly my thoughts on that đŸ˜€

Reactions: kindof99 and NDH
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I interested how about spin capabilities, I’ve heard that super alc is significant less spinier than regular one. But who knows, maybe it’s all a matter of practice and getting using to new material
It's definitely faster, so spin to speed ratio will tend to be lower. I drove a few off the end of the table before adjusting. Easy to adjust in practice, less easy in game play. There was a review suggesting super alc plays halfway between regular alc and super zlc, and I think that's about right. The feel is a lot more like regular alc though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Viscaria super alc actually has longer dwell time and can produce more spin than Viscaria. And These two play like two totally different blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

Get a Stiga golden 45 80th anniversary. It is not fast, but not that slow either. Good to great spin creation and great control

Reactions: ben1229
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
Viscaria super alc actually has longer dwell time and can produce more spin than Viscaria. And These two play like two totally different blades.
Hm that’s interesting, I have watching few Japanese reviews of visca salc, and they admitted thing that you talking, so it would be interesting to try it by myself and making my own clue about it

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022

I tried a carbon blade, but found it challenging to learn techniques with it. So, I ended up sticking with my slowest blade.

(Interestingly) my coach wasn't interested when I offered it to him either. He actually prefers slower all-wood blades as well.

Maybe he shares your style of play or has a similar opinion on blades.

Reactions: kindof99

NDH

says Spin to win!
I tried a carbon blade, but found it challenging to learn techniques with it. So, I ended up sticking with my slowest blade.

(Interestingly) my coach wasn't interested when I offered it to him either. He actually prefers slower all-wood blades as well.

Maybe he shares your style of play or has a similar opinion on blades.
I think it'll be very dependant on styles and ability.

I know some extremely good players who play with all wood blades (their control, speed and spin is amazing).

Likewise, I know people who play with outer carbon blades who are equally as good.

As I've got better, I've realised I need a bit more control against very good attackers, which is why my blades have got gradually slower (but let's be fair, the Ovtcharov ALC and Dignics is still a fast set up!)

I also have just enough technique to be able to hit the ball fast, and enough power that means I don't have to rely on the equipment as much.

Once I hit 40 I'll crack out the long pips and settle into my life as a VET!