Table Tennis Manager - the online game

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Hello,

the table tennis manager can now also be played as an app!

cache.php

Table Tennis App Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.pixcept.ttm

Table Tennis App iOS *new*
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/tabletennismanager/id1367411382

This user has no status.
Pretty good game, lots of options, possibilities and details to learn..If you love table tennis and manager games with numbers, give it a go...5-15 minutes per day is enough to make necessary changes...

In case anyone plays and needs some advice or help, feel free to contact me via pm here or ingame..Playing both servers under the nickname domac101..:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017

The Table Tennis Manager celebrates its 10th anniversary

Hello,

December is the month: server 1 started its work on 10.12.2012 and started the first official round then, which (except for a few small failures) has been running uninterrupted until today.

I have to say that I'm very proud of this and if someone had predicted it back then, I wouldn't have believed them. I think I owe it a little to luck, e.g. having found a good programmer, to fate that this niche existed and that I play table tennis myself, and above all to you who have remained faithful to the game for so long. There are actually still 10 players who registered here on that first day of play and are still actively involved today. Many thanks for that!

Neither the general decline of browser games nor the big app competition could stop us, and if I have my way, we have rung in the next 10 years. Of course, there have been some ups and downs, but if you're interested, I've put together a few key points here:

The history of the table tennis manager

To celebrate the anniversary, I came up with a few things:

1. there is a voucher for ALL players for one premium month.

Here it is:

en-voucher2.jpg

2. there is a limited anniversary mug

I have designed a "jubilee mug" especially for the anniversary, which is now available for purchase in the shop. The mug will only be available for purchase in the anniversary month of December, after which I will remove it from the shop. I'm sure this mug will be worth millions in 1,000 years! If not, I'll be long dead and you won't be able to sue me.

1f61c.png.pagespeed.ce.ElhBiq6Qf9.png

So strike:

limitierte-auflage-einer-tasse-zum-10-jaehrigen-jubilaeum-des-spiels-tischtennis-manager.jpg

http://tabletennismanager.myspreadshop.de/limitierte+tasse+zum+10-jaehrigen+jubilaeum-A638785afb063272d9fd7ba88?productType=268&sellable=aZjaA0Y2RXhY3qpvNp4d-268-32&appearance=543&size=29

3rd 10th Anniversary Tournament

I hereby declare the Speedgame on 11.12.2022 to be an anniversary tournament. The speed game itself will not change at all, but in addition to the usual prizes, there will also be non-cash prizes to be won, so everyone join in!

many greetings

Wulfman

Last edited: